Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How does this class's story hold up?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
How does this class's story hold up?

Kippps
01.09.2012 , 04:52 PM | #1
I've been playing an Imperial Agent, Operative, up until level 36. It's still my main, and I really enjoy the story so far, but i've also got a level 14 Sith Warrior.

I was wondering, without any major spoilers, how the story stacks up in the later levels? To anyone who has an Imperial Agent, is this classes story as good?

Edit: Were I planning to make light-side choices, or only the occational dark choice, is it still going to be fun? I'm not interested so much in maxing out Dark or light levels, just picking the options I want, regardless of light or dark. I've been completely Dark on my Operative, so I was wondering whether the light side options for the sith story still feel interesting.

immablamestosh
01.09.2012 , 05:14 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Kippps View Post
I've been playing an Imperial Agent, Operative, up until level 36. It's still my main, and I really enjoy the story so far, but i've also got a level 14 Sith Warrior.

I was wondering, without any major spoilers, how the story stacks up in the later levels? To anyone who has an Imperial Agent, is this classes story as good?
yes! Im actaully leveling up alongside a ia friend and i actually find mine more interesting. There are some choices that just make you crack up! Being a sith and generally striking fear into people spreads some awesome dialogue choices. ( also being called lord is pretty cool )
Quote: Originally Posted by Aethyn View Post
Aw son of a biscuit. Thought I had a booty call or something.
What a downer. Back to crackin the Ice Queen I guess.
-Aethyn

Heley
01.09.2012 , 05:27 PM | #3
Maybe a minor spoiler, but no specifics.... In fact I'd hardly class it as a spoiler!

Spoiler

Theres also a few twists and turns along the way.

Overall I really enjoyed it!

Zulufoxtrot
01.09.2012 , 05:44 PM | #4
If you go Darkside, expect it be Darkside. The Darkside options for Warrior aren't some sugar coated prettyness about ends justifying the means or any nonsense like that, it's all about causing pain, suffering, fear, and getting a thrill out of doing anything that involves violence and bloodshed. To quote the hero of Canton "Let's be bad guys".
Pre-order Standard Edition August 23, 2011. I'll never understand why not swimming, when you never actually need to swim, is such an immersion breaker. How often do you really roleplay underwater?

Ardim
01.09.2012 , 05:46 PM | #5
I loved the story and there are certainly some funny dialogue lines which rival Bounty Hunter's "You will realize what a complete idiot you are". Some are below.

(Note: Contains story spoilers. Read at your own risk.)

Spoiler

Spoiler
The Alabaster Legacy
Server: Jedi Covenant
Isaac: Sith Marauder Skradin: Mercenary Washington: Operative

REiiGN
01.09.2012 , 05:53 PM | #6
Story ending is awesome. So great. So deserving.
Sith Warrior-Marauder. In-game name(Athan)

JPBoondog
01.09.2012 , 06:11 PM | #7
I've only played the first 20 or so levels of an agent so I can't completely compare, but, I can say for warrior I felt it really picked up for me after 40.

doombomb
01.09.2012 , 06:16 PM | #8
You're a bad *** if you play darkside. I am 50, and I've got a couple alts, but none I've gotten further than 14. The thing that I always wonder is, "how would a non-Sith lord act here?" You are a F'in king where you go; moffs/lords/generals will grovel at your feet; enemies will weep in terror as they beg to be spared your wrath.

MWidowmaker
01.09.2012 , 07:20 PM | #9
lets put it this way, after chapter 1, **** is about to get real

Ethern
01.09.2012 , 07:34 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Ardim View Post
I loved the story and there are certainly some funny dialogue lines which rival Bounty Hunter's "You will realize what a complete idiot you are". Some are below.

(Note: Contains story spoilers. Read at your own risk.)

Spoiler

Spoiler
There is worse.

Spoiler
Level 50 SW Marauder Rage PvE - Unsuscribed - lack of: X server LFD - appearance customization - +Travel between planets has too much steps - Stupid crystals restrictions based on alignment.
I'll be back for chapter IV.