Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Colicoid .... kill me now... ! lol..

01.09.2012 , 02:32 PM | #1
Ok so... this place...

Some things learned... it will cost you to run... and by that I mean easy 25k or more if the group is new to it.

It seems a bit less forgiving then it should be?

Anyone else get into a pug with this and just call it a day after a hour? In the first zone?
Iskareot Sith/Rokareot Jedi sqd "Iknowwhatpinkbootswere"...
Old Bria'n Jedi Knight gone Dark!
(13th) build! vet and counting down the days until live!

01.09.2012 , 02:40 PM | #2
u know that fp is really fun if ur playing with friends on ts or something like that
but can be really frustrating if u just grouped up with some people u never met before
was a good idea but as i said it can be fun only when playing with good friends...

01.09.2012 , 02:43 PM | #3
It is rough and apparently the best way to do it is to ignore the blatant means the game wants you to use (3 turrets instead of all 4) and have your healer in middle, flip them around and just blast that way.

It really is counter intuitive to most logical strategic thought which makes it needlessly more difficult then it should be.

But don't worry, the trolls will be here soon to tell you how you're a bad player and suck at the game because you didn't immediately ignore one turret and think that doing a 180 on the turrets would be a better strat then how the game presents things.

Difficulty need not be mysterious though, give the players control of the firing, remove the normal action bars to prevent accidental dismount, and provide some basic overview of the fight (in terms of "The Turrets will fire at any enemies in front of themselves. Please be aware, turrets are unshielded, bodily harm may result.")

That at least would make it known that you may need to heal and such to handle the encounter and that the vehicular play alone will not be enough possibly.
ಠ_ರೃ Yes, quite, indeed old bean.

01.09.2012 , 03:15 PM | #4
Right ... was in beta for a year... did fine ... also old school Raider that was in some top 10 world guilds... they can say all the want. lol...Odds are I have more game time then they have been alive lol (old) BBS days... to give you an idea.

None the less the instance is a hazard sadly for the (GROUP) up and go concept.

As a group on Vent -- I could see that working... Pug... it was awful... and so hard to actually pay attention to see who was screwing up.

None the less it is still by far not a worthy instance for the cost factor to repair.

I been around the game too long not to know this actually. There is a lot of things in the game I have seen both sides to 50 and then some... none the less this instance needs a pass through again or at least some stats..

Most of the people I have talked to got frustrated and left the place.. so that tells me something.

I know the ratio is not a good one...
Iskareot Sith/Rokareot Jedi sqd "Iknowwhatpinkbootswere"...
Old Bria'n Jedi Knight gone Dark!
(13th) build! vet and counting down the days until live!