A couple of problems...

Calgamer

For starters, I play a Sith Juggernaut.

The other day I got my second piece of the Champion PvP set, which gave me the 2-piece bonus. This bonus increases the duration of my force choke by 1 second. That's all the tooltip says it does.

Well, through talents, my force choke is an instant cast and no longer needs to be channeled. Upon gaining the 2-piece bonus though, there's now all of a sudden a 1 second channel at the beginning of the duration. This means I can no longer cast Force Choke while moving because I have to stand still for the whole second to start it. I'm pretty sure this is a bug, but it's pretty annoying because I'd much rather have it remain an instant cast and only be the normal 3 second duration, than have to channel for one second.

My second problem is a bit more annoying. I had a couple of guildies test this out for me just to make sure, but I'll help demonstrate it anyways. While in game and standing still, hold down Ctrl. While holding down Ctrl, attempt to turn or begin moving using the mouse. You should find that you're locked in place, unable to turn (by turn I mean to rotate your actual character, not the camera). This seems like a very minute problem, but my third hotbar is filled with keybinds which have Ctrl-modifiers. So, when I go to execute (Vicious Throw) and the person jumps behind me, I have to stop mashing Ctrl-1, turn around and then hit it some more, assuming the person isn't already out of my hit cone.

On a similar note, I've noticed that certain built-in keybindings such as toggle ambient sound (Ctrl-A) can not be changed presently. Typically, A is one of the keys I use for hotkeying, with Shift-A and Ctrl-A holding the respective place on different toolbars. I'd like to see everything that has a bind have an option to change or remove that bind.

I've reported what I think are bugs, but I'm hoping these issues, while small, will garner some attention. I know Bioware is working out the bigger kinks and so far they've done a great job.