Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

STAP in game Vehicle

fallenjedi
12.14.2011 , 02:30 PM | #11
The only thing we really don't know about the STAP is the speed. The vehicle prices start at $8k for the slowest model....then it goes up from there.

We are assuming that the STAP is the lowest tier...but maybe it will turn out to be more valuable than that...maybe?

theLast
12.14.2011 , 02:31 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Rabbiddog View Post
Crap! I was hoping it wouldn't be a level dependent thing. Never saw the reasoning behind not being able to ride mounts\vehicles until a certain level. Simply a stupid concept. Oh well, whatdya gonna do?
This is Star Wars. There are no training wheels on speeders.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheLast
I've never been a fan of the idea of player bounties, but if we have the option of putting bounties out on people using only their forum handle I'd be down for it.
▲▲▼▼◄►◄►(B) (A) (SELECT) (START)

Vuelhering
12.14.2011 , 02:32 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthZail View Post
Ah jeez, 40k, greatttt.
While you have to think about it, it's not a big deal by 25.

The STAP will save you another 8k or so. Or maybe 4k... I don't remember.
Knights who say Ni
Drooga's Pleasure Barge-Repub-PVE-Social-Casual Raiding-Age 20+
Honor and Humor in gaming since 2000
WEBSITERECRUITINGCREWSKILL CHART

KoiTarquinas
12.14.2011 , 02:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by JinsGhost View Post
You prolly get the STAP as soon as you start although you can't use it (skill isn't avaliable til lvl 25) so I think you're just saving 8k you would've needed to buy a mount. Still have to pay the 40 k for the skill tho once available at 25.

Nope you get it mailed to you when you are eligible to buy the riding skill, at level 25. Just like you don't get the holo-dancer until you have your ship at lvl 16-18.
{█||||||▀▀▀]█희▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)