Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What level do I get my other companions?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
What level do I get my other companions?

TunaF
01.09.2012 , 12:16 PM | #1
I was checking some of the online info and the sticky that lists all the possible crew members had me thinking that maybe I missed them on one of my characters.
I've got a Sith Inquisitor and a Sith Warrior that are high enough level to have gotten the ship, but so far I only have the starting companion and the ship's droid.

So, I was just curious to see at about what level/part of the game I could expect to get my next companion.
Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?

ABRY
01.09.2012 , 12:19 PM | #2
You get them from completing class quest lines. Not leveling. You go to your 3rd planet and typically when you finish your class quest there, you will get your 2nd companion. Some professions it is the 4th planet. I have known people that got to 50 using just the 2 companions because they skipped all their class quests while leveling.

Eliezer
01.09.2012 , 12:24 PM | #3
Right, they are Class Quest based not level based. If you don't have Gray class quests, you are on track.

It does take awhile for the next one after the Ship, usually two planets IIRC.

TunaF
01.09.2012 , 01:25 PM | #4
Okay, thanks that clarifies it a bit. One of my quests got me into a fight I had a hard time winning so I moved on to gain a couple levels before going back and trying it.
Where are we going, and why am I in this handbasket?