Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Problem..

NervZero
12.14.2011 , 06:01 AM | #1
I was going to send an e-mail but after my last experience with having to wait 5+ days for a response and then waiting another 2+ days to get it fixed I decided just to post..

So I pre-ordered a month before I was given my early access code... Because of errors on your side of things.. Will that be taken into account when you guys give out early access today?

Gawlron
12.14.2011 , 06:09 AM | #2
I hate to say this my friend, but I don't think so.

I pre-ordered (and paid for in full) my CE on July 21st, but only got my pre-order code Aug 2nd. I haven't recieved an email inviting me to the EGA as of yet.

However, we really can't complain too much. We'll definately have some EGA time, and the wait is definately going to be worth it, if you've played the BETA, you know it's worth it.

PS: I am also suffering from major withdrawl from BETA testing... sometimes non-sense comes out of my mouth.
CE VIP
Emotion, yet peace; Ignorance, yet knowledge; Passion, yet serenity; Chaos, yet harmony; Death, yet the Force.

NervZero
12.14.2011 , 06:19 AM | #3
thanks for the kind response.. I thought i was going to get raged on... LOL... But i wish they would take that into account... I mean i actually had to work hard to get my pre-order code.. I sent a lot of e-mail and wasted tons of time writing them and waiting for a response..

Ormo
12.14.2011 , 06:24 AM | #4
I reckon all preorders will be in by the end of tomorrow, with they hope that they can give all 5 days access at least, some get a bonus day or two but hopefully we will all get in.
Again I'm sure ried said this yesterday anyway, it's on here somewhere, I think lol

NervZero
12.14.2011 , 06:30 AM | #5
I hope so...

Mirlock
12.14.2011 , 06:31 AM | #6
I feel your pain. I ordered my game sept 2009 and i never got a code.
After emails phone calls etc etc and not knowing we had to get the code in asap to get to play quicker. i found out that Play.com had cancelled my order without letting me know
just so they could reprice it from £29.99 to £39.99

thus why i got no code so by the time i got it all sorted ( ordering from another shop )
I dint get my code in untill the 4th of nov

Gimps cancelled it on the day code were sent out aswell

Star Wars: The Old Republic (PC Games)
Sold by Play.com

Cancelled 21 July 2011
Order date25 September 2009
Order number184033921
Item price£29.99
Payment typeVisa (************0300)

Ninje
Dont Eat What You Cant Fry

Shroudveil
12.14.2011 , 06:33 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Ormo View Post
I reckon all preorders will be in by the end of tomorrow, with they hope that they can give all 5 days access at least, some get a bonus day or two but hopefully we will all get in.
Again I'm sure ried said this yesterday anyway, it's on here somewhere, I think lol
i sure WISH that is was so (given that i preordered late) but i don't think so.

imo those 2 "bonus" days that BW gave were just because they saw the bulk of preorders (maybe a spike in dec or something) and they needed more time in order to give to all people some play time.

so i am guessing at least 1day of play for all, but for the people in dec p.e. not much more.

now.. if they do in fact manage to rush all people for more days then it would be awesome.. but i doubt it.

NervZero
12.14.2011 , 06:39 AM | #8
If the do not let almost everyone in today.. the forums are going to go from bad to worse.. LOL... Bioware should just hit mass invite button and pray for the best.. LOL... that way they can say we told you this wasn't going to work..... And if it does work they can say look we hear our customers and we do respond to them.....

NervZero
12.14.2011 , 10:27 AM | #9
x.x guess the answer to my question is no... lol