Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tanking Questions?

BLiNDYx
01.09.2012 , 09:11 AM | #1
I am currently a Sith Juggernaut and would just like some tips on how to be a better tank currently I am only a level 16 but I want to be a good tank and need some tips on bettering myself. Should I be looking for items that give me more armor and strength or should I be leaning more toward endurance. Also if you are a tank could u post your hot key'd abilities and your ability tree thanks in advance

mikesellr
01.30.2013 , 10:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by BLiNDYx View Post
I am currently a Sith Juggernaut and would just like some tips on how to be a better tank currently I am only a level 16 but I want to be a good tank and need some tips on bettering myself. Should I be looking for items that give me more armor and strength or should I be leaning more toward endurance. Also if you are a tank could u post your hot key'd abilities and your ability tree thanks in advance

I personally use Noxxic.com for a fountain to start. I believe its a good start for new players and classes. Here is the link for juggy tank information. Hope this helps.

http://www.noxxic.com/swtor/pve/sith...rnaut/immortal

haksilence
01.31.2013 , 12:05 AM | #3
Dude. Stop bumping these year old forum posts. Chances are the OP doesn't even play anymore.

Omophorus
01.31.2013 , 12:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by haksilence View Post
Dude. Stop bumping these year old forum posts. Chances are the OP doesn't even play anymore.
Not only that, he bumped a year old thread to suggest using Noxxic.

Friends don't let friends use bad "guides".
Srs'bsns, GM of <Proper Villains> of The Ebon Hawk
5/5 Nightmare Power DF & DP
"This is why we don't bring Assassin tanks"