Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Prophetic
01.10.2012 , 12:09 PM | #71
Appearance tab.

/solved

tigerico
01.10.2012 , 12:10 PM | #72
LOL that set is pretty damn ugly indeed..

Meluna
01.10.2012 , 12:26 PM | #73
Hello there, all. We wanted to drop a reminder to please not only reply to this thread with "/signed", as the thread will end up being page after page of "/signed" instead of constructive discussion. There is a section of our Rules of Conduct that outlines this:

Quote:
Petition posts are frowned on. If you have an issue with the game, please discuss it in a civil and informed fashion.
Thank you for your understanding!

GamewizX
01.10.2012 , 12:28 PM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by Alexious View Post
http://imgur.com/yzVbx

I think we can easily ALL agree on this. Not only Sentinel and Guardian seem to have the same armor (which makes no sense at all), but it's also outrageously horrific.

THAT is supposed to be a Jedi? Really? There are some awesome armors in this game, including PvE ones which I dig a lot. But this is unacceptable.

It's not even the Samurai look, which could be passed as different. The helmet is the least worrysome part of the set. But the chest, the boots, the leggings, and come on, that thing on the back? We ain't Troopers!

Sign this for developer attention. I personally won't be using this armor set even if it means losing the Expertise.
What the frak is up with the golden metal samurai jedi? Sorry, Bioware, you do NOT have my vote for this one. That's rather horrendous looking.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

mitrikzoltan
01.10.2012 , 12:31 PM | #75
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Hi Alexious,

Style is something that is very subjective and what some people love, others find unacceptable. The solution to that lies in allowing players to control their own style, a function that the core game currently provides via customizable (orange) gear.

Please see Emmanuel's post on extending orange gear viability into endgame to get an idea of our intentions. Obviously, new appearances will also be added to the game over time as well.

Regards
Georg
Georg, How about the Hoods? There are NO hodd down armors for jedi. Is that choice? We don`t have any of the advertised armors. No ETA on the hood toggle, no answer on why there are no hood down versions in game, why they were removed.

Erudain
01.10.2012 , 12:37 PM | #76
Lots of game make a simple solution to this by allowing players to skin their current armor.

As full of failures as it was, Aion nailed this one just rigth...you didnt like the lv50e pvp gear....but you needed the stats?....no problem, take any armor you like, go to a shop and skin the armor you "need" as the armor you "like"

Surfiehbk
01.10.2012 , 12:38 PM | #77
Sorry but subjective isn't 99% hate and 1% like.

NeonLights
01.10.2012 , 12:41 PM | #78
Quote: Originally Posted by GamewizX View Post
What the frak is up with the golden metal samurai jedi? Sorry, Bioware, you do NOT have my vote for this one. That's rather horrendous looking.
You bring great shame to the BioWare Damiyo. You will wear your uniform proudly and fight for the Shogunate! If you do not approve of such gifts your Jedi will be forced to commit seppuku in order to restore your Legacy's honor.
-=-=-=- Crimson Hope -=-=-=-
Join the Alliance to Restore the Republic

josfe
01.10.2012 , 12:43 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by GeorgZoeller View Post
Hi Alexious,

Style is something that is very subjective and what some people love, others find unacceptable. The solution to that lies in allowing players to control their own style, a function that the core game currently provides via customizable (orange) gear.

Please see Emmanuel's post on extending orange gear viability into endgame to get an idea of our intentions. Obviously, new appearances will also be added to the game over time as well.

Regards
Georg
I agree with you in part Georg. You have provided the tools for us to control our own style to some extent. On of my biggest gripes as a Jedi Sentinel is that there is not enough variation in the medium armor sets as there is in the heavy/light armor sets.

This isn't exactly PvP specific. The colors for Sentinel are white, gray, or variations on bantha poo brown. Where as Guardians, and sages get a larger spectrum of color variations (including black) on top of the standard robe skins as well as some rather unique looks.

gabrielhead
01.10.2012 , 12:45 PM | #80