Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

fyrephly
02.12.2012 , 07:51 PM | #561
Quote: Originally Posted by darthmorbous View Post
ok, i saw your pic,
im at lvl39 with my sentinel...i go back to my marauder, although i want to play Jedi, but i dont want to look like a g a y golden cyber-samurai.
NO WAY im wearing that.
NO WAY
This sums it up for me. If you all want to look more like Sith, then you should follow his example and reroll to Sith, too.

spasticator
02.12.2012 , 08:37 PM | #562
agreed! (signs this petetion)
≡▌╣╠ΓLΓ[•]█]██████████████████████████████)

Smashbrother
02.12.2012 , 08:43 PM | #563
To be honest, the armor look is starting to kind of grow on me (I have helm graphic turned off).

Dawginole
02.12.2012 , 09:00 PM | #564
Quote: Originally Posted by fyrephly View Post
This sums it up for me. If you all want to look more like Sith, then you should follow his example and reroll to Sith, too.
Wha...what? So if you don't want to look like C-3P0 then you shouldn't play Republic? Amazing correlation. I hope you have a degree in economics...
Soon.™*
*Soon.™: Bioware Corp, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon.™" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon.™" shall make no contract or warranty between Bioware and the end user. "Soon.™" will arrive some day, however Bioware does guarantee that "Soon.™" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "Soon™" as Bioware will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "Soon.™". Thank you for your patience.

Shanst
02.12.2012 , 09:04 PM | #565
Personally, I think bioware needs to just add cosmetic slots in this game, a lot like EQ2. We need to be able to trade out a lot of these horrendous looking armors with cosmetic looks without gimping our stats.
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.

ODTONE
02.12.2012 , 10:15 PM | #566
petition signed,
need appearence/cosmetic function badly!!!
i dont like when everyone looks the same,
let us be abit creative also and have abit more control over how we look?
seems we dont have many choices and options,
everything is very preformated, i want more freedom in a game and how i look!
not much place to add our own flavor aside a scar or so lol
I had expected also much more customization features at creation of the chars,
kinda very limited the looks,
having no appearence/cosmetic tab was one of my biggest disapointements with the game
that i had even noticed in beta,
i was looking for it everywhere lol.
i had understood it wrong before release its just for our companions,
was sure we could also...
Its like, this is how you look and if your not happy just drag your sorry blind jedi butt
threw the universe with 2 pairs of glasses overlapping and looking like crap!
visual bugs like that bother me, esspecially in the video cut scenes.

Nidous
02.12.2012 , 10:19 PM | #567
Every class's endgame gear is anti-SW universe. BH endgame gear makes me want to puke. SW are turned in giant robots. JC looks like a white/yellow palm tree. The thing on the back of Troopers is HUGE. What the hell is in that thing? And it looks like it has a rocket port on the bottom so now Troopers are pseudo-BHs.

(Is that rocket port Bioware's answer to the obviously issues between Mortar Volley and DFA? Troopers can think they can match DFA by having the port I guess? A sick joke.)
in pace, ut sapiens, aptarit idonea bello
In peace, like a wise man, he appropriately prepares for war

JediKnightJax
02.12.2012 , 11:20 PM | #568
Quote: Originally Posted by Shanst View Post
Personally, I think bioware needs to just add cosmetic slots in this game, a lot like EQ2. We need to be able to trade out a lot of these horrendous looking armors with cosmetic looks without gimping our stats.
You sir are a genius.

They had this in Warhammer Online too and I LOVED it. Game was kinda' meh, but the alternate appearance feature was INCREDIBLE. <3

Legend
02.12.2012 , 11:24 PM | #569
Quote: Originally Posted by Shanst View Post
In some aspects its what they will be doing, since they are going to allow you to take out all the mods from any purple and put them in your moddable (sp) gear.

What they need to do is give us better looking gear. More classic looking gear. Star Wars looking gear.

celebrei
02.12.2012 , 11:52 PM | #570
I'm not usually into complaining but the Jedi Knight PVP armor is butt ugly