Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Logisitcs
01.09.2012 , 06:09 PM | #41
Why is there a jet pack...

Abriael
01.09.2012 , 06:10 PM | #42
I completely agree. This and the fact we can't pull hoods down seriously jeopardize the look of our class.

Bioware better learn soon that MMORPGs are an hedonistic environment, and MMORPG gamers want to look cool. That armor set needs to be completely scrapped (honestly, it's good for nothing. No one wants to play a protocol droid) and replaced with one that looks like the one shown in the trailer above.

Also, a hood toggle needs to be added. Please don't come tell me it'd be "difficult". Helmets already have a single bit of code that determines if the hood goes down or not when they're worn. It's simply not realistic for the implementation of a toggle of any form to be "difficult".

Strayth
01.09.2012 , 06:17 PM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Abriael View Post
I completely agree. This and the fact we can't pull hoods down seriously jeopardize the look of our class.

Bioware better learn soon that MMORPGs are an hedonistic environment, and MMORPG gamers want to look cool. That armor set needs to be completely scrapped (honestly, it's good for nothing. No one wants to play a protocol droid) and replaced with one that looks like the one shown in the trailer above.

Also, a hood toggle needs to be added. Please don't come tell me it'd be "difficult". Helmets already have a single bit of code that determines if the hood goes down or not when they're worn. It's simply not realistic for the implementation of a toggle of any form to be "difficult".
Add the fat butt feature into the "let's ruin the Jedi knights as much as we can by providing broken gameplay and terrible terrible looks".

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/2958/bootydk.jpg

Sindol
01.09.2012 , 06:44 PM | #44
Looks like some weak sauce Samurai rip off.. Whoever designed it has not true notion of how people perceive Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

Epic fail on Jedi PvP gear imo.

Especially with those stupid backpacks on the chest.
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

Acoustek
01.09.2012 , 07:04 PM | #45
Its so bad! In 10 years of playing MMO's and games in general I havent seen anything this horrific. Who ever designed this should not be called a designer its just god awful.

Speacialsoop
01.09.2012 , 07:05 PM | #46
/signed

angry-broom
01.09.2012 , 07:13 PM | #47
They could have done it better, but I get what they are going for, I like the idea
Quote: Originally Posted by BartElroy View Post
You know, if I can spare 25 gig for the abortion that is "The Force Unleashed" I can spare 100g for this game, and I will look at Bioware and say "Thank you sir, can I have some more?

Donniedarkomn
01.09.2012 , 07:26 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post
Looks like some weak sauce Samurai rip off.. Whoever designed it has not true notion of how people perceive Jedi in the Star Wars universe.

Epic fail on Jedi PvP gear imo.

Especially with those stupid backpacks on the chest.
agreed and /signed how about something like aion did with a vendor that can graft the look of one armor on top of another armor of the same type. my favorite is the leather jacket from starter planet

Abriael
01.09.2012 , 07:57 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by angry-broom View Post
They could have done it better, but I get what they are going for, I like the idea
would you care to explain since no one else seems to have gotten it? I'm curious.

Power Rangers Samurai blingtard version?

teh_nagato
01.09.2012 , 08:17 PM | #50
/signed