Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

cocoajumpo
01.09.2012 , 11:40 AM | #21
Totally agree this is not the end game look I am going for
PvN Guild Master - Jedi Guardian - Tank
Pirates vs Ninjas - Hardcore PvP guild
Want to join a mature, non-elitist, and serious PvP guild?
Check out our SW:TOR guild page and apply here!

Erudain
01.09.2012 , 12:23 PM | #22
That's one of the ugliest things I ever saw in all my long years as gamer....

SuperPancho
01.09.2012 , 01:24 PM | #23
IMO I believe Sentinel Epic gear should look something close to Jedi Adventure Robe like TFU
"Cookies? Pfft!... Join the Lightside we throw keggers"

Griefhook
01.09.2012 , 01:32 PM | #24
It's just wrong. Very wrong on so many levels.

Maybe JK is the Paladin of SWTOR. A class destined for crappy looking armour.

Atallcost
01.09.2012 , 01:35 PM | #25
agreed. I'd also say that most of the republic gear isn't anything to brag about. Kira made a joke about all the fashion designers in the universe joining the dark side, and i'm obliged to agree with her.

Damn my Conscience......

Angof
01.09.2012 , 01:56 PM | #26
I like the JK PvP gear more than any of the others.

I didn't like it at first, but upon checking out all the others I'm happy we got the one we did. I play a female character though so that could be why

Leekae
01.09.2012 , 02:04 PM | #27
/Signed

Horrifiterribad!
∃░░≣░░░░░≣Σ██████████████████████████████████████)

Funick
01.09.2012 , 02:05 PM | #28
/sign

the best gear should look cool... not so hideous that I have to question if I should switch to lesser gear just so I can look decent (even if the robes give me a big but)

Shadow-Republic
01.09.2012 , 02:22 PM | #29
/SIGNED

YEAH COMPLETELY RUBBISH OMG WHAT DO YOU DEVS THINK A JEDI SHOULD LOOK LIKE AAS THIS AINT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You want me to slave over pvp to look like that change the skin of this armor as its Cr*p i have the belt so far and i think thats the only good part to it. I mean if i need to work for something i want to look good at the end of it not like ive fell through a garbage shoot and collected random trooper parts and cooking wok for a helm.

Also whilst your looking at the Jedi Guardian perhaps you can actually make a guardian and not a half-baked easy to kill no armor rubbish tank. I mean ive played over a dozen mmo's in my time and this is the worst tank role ive played. i cant tank unless i have a healer attached to my side 24/7 and i have hardly any interupts and a few poxy cc's that last mere seconds but an inquisitor can stun you for bloody ages and most importantly we got no bloody defense!!!

I MEAN SORT IT OUT GET THESE CLASSES EQUAL AND TONE DOWN THOSE BLOODY INQUISTORS or sort us out and make us a tank class also PVP is just a pile of pap at the moment being a guradian its murder trying to fight and stay alive, im the front line of defense and i cant keep agro for more than 10 secs before im torn to shreds.

Im lvl 50 and i still aint got into enjoying the game yet and bloody hell am i rolling a sith to 50 to just get better looking gar and survivability.

Something really needs adjusting in game asap

That feels better for now!
The Grey Brotherhood Grey Brotherhood Guild

weaponxr
01.09.2012 , 02:46 PM | #30
/signed I want a real jedi look