Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Jedi Knights PvP gear is unacceptably pathetic. Be united against it!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Naroga
01.09.2012 , 09:38 AM | #11
I agree. I'm purposefully avoiding buying the chest/helm as long as I can. I DO NOT want to look like a trooper attending a Japanese themed costume party.

Saetun
01.09.2012 , 09:40 AM | #12
signed, this stuff is absolutely attrocious. The level 50 gear should be the best looking not the absolute worst in the game!

Darth_Therat
01.09.2012 , 09:44 AM | #13
I like it, reminds me of the yellow power ranger.
[:||||[█[ө]█]||||[█Ξ/▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓)

Alexious
01.09.2012 , 09:50 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Pwnzie View Post
@OP: left Defias for good man? :P The internet is small...

As for the looks, I can understand something that has no robe at all, remember this is the Old Republic , the look doesnt have to be consistent with the movies which happened much later and this is clearly meant to be a war outfit/proper armor, not a normal day routine dress/robe. So in that way it makes sense, fighting with robes would be silly. That said the armor still looks fairly ugly and mixed, the helmet doesnt match the armor and vice versa. IMHO if the shoulders etc looked more like a proper samurai armor it would be waaaaay cooler, with the proper colors too ofc.
Yeah, I played on Defias. Who were you there?

Anyway, Jedis do combat in robes (like Sith) if you haven't noticed in the movies. They certainly don't wear soldier armors; even then, that set would suck majorly as a soldier armor too.
Guild Master of La Legione del Drago(ITA, RP-PvP)

http://www.lalegionedeldrago.com

Richoshist
01.09.2012 , 10:20 AM | #15
I agree. The armor is meh at best and that helm is nothing short of ridiculous. I personally enjoy the hooded Jedi look. The level 40 guardian PvP gear is excellent looking.
The weak fear the strong. The strong fear the fearless.
Richo Shistt-Jedi Guardian
Wound in the Force-->The Bastion US
<OTHER SIDE>

Reaperchris
01.09.2012 , 10:20 AM | #16
/sign SMH
"The eye sees, but cannot see itself. Anyone can be the eye, but the key to Jedi training is to be able to see oneself."

Rickyrick
01.09.2012 , 10:24 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Saetun View Post
signed, this stuff is absolutely attrocious. The level 50 gear should be the best looking not the absolute worst in the game!
This.

Pwnzie
01.09.2012 , 10:25 AM | #18
Just a old Defias, I remember the name cause not many Italian guilds in that server.

For consolation, go look at other class armor sets, most of them are not any better than our set

Reaperchris
01.09.2012 , 10:26 AM | #19
They need to make it a robe or let us have the option to design it ourselves because I can do a MUCH better job than this Samurai thing
"The eye sees, but cannot see itself. Anyone can be the eye, but the key to Jedi training is to be able to see oneself."

synkrat
01.09.2012 , 11:30 AM | #20
... it's so fugly.. =\