Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Still have not received my Five day access code

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Still have not received my Five day access code

KillerXFedexXGuy
12.14.2011 , 05:41 AM | #1
Hey all i have not got the pass code for the five day access code yet *** i pre order the game via origin ive completed all the steps they ask me to do and pre loaded the game all im waiting for now is the code which i have not gotten yet help anyone plz !!!!

Boonah
12.14.2011 , 05:42 AM | #2
+1 good trolling attempt.

StarKiwi
12.14.2011 , 05:46 AM | #3
From reading other peoples threads, look on the receipt email you receive from EA/Origin. It should be a code listed next to 'Digital Rights'.

KillerXFedexXGuy
12.14.2011 , 05:50 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Boonah View Post
+1 good trolling attempt.
+1 for being a Blvdes Arschloch im not trolling i have not go my code !!

KillerXFedexXGuy
12.14.2011 , 06:01 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by StarKiwi View Post
From reading other peoples threads, look on the receipt email you receive from EA/Origin. It should be a code listed next to 'Digital Rights'.
YES I did that after i bought the game what i need is the code for the 5 day early pass !! it says in will come in my e-mail nothing has been sent or is in my junk mail !!!

Sendai_S
12.14.2011 , 06:03 AM | #6
You joined this month - at least according to your forum profile...

(and you are kind of trolling - being whiny and not-forthcoming with details and generally illustrating that you haven't read up on the details of what early access is and how it works qualifies you here as trolling...)

Scenario 1:
So let's assume you ordered a digital copy.

When? Did your emailed code form your digital seller show up in your spam folder? Did you check with your digital reseller about your code? Did you verify that they had any codes left when you ordered it? And most of all, did you really think you were going to get all 5 days early access? Did you NOT read how it was going to be doled out in the order that people redeemed access codes and that people were pre-ordering back in the spring of this year? That's a lot of people who pre-ordered it before you did.

Scenario 2:
(My scenario also)
You ordered it from a company that will be shipping you a physical DVD or CDs or whatever it is they deliver hard copy product on these days. They will then have had a card to send you, (mine came via UPS but in the Postal service and arrived 5 days after my pre-order was made) so if you ordered a PHYSICAL copy you will need to wait for your card which is most likely still on the way since it basically seems like you just literally ordered it 3 minutes ago.

The pre-order code is ONLY pre-order code. It is not your game registration code, it is not your serial number for your copy or your account. On the 20th you will still need that information to plug into your account so that you can play the real day of release, when EVERYONE regardless of pre-order access codes or not will be able to play and coincidentally also start paying a subscription fee.... (any pre-order early access time is gratis and NOT technically being paid for - aka it's free....)

So jsut be patient and relax. It's still a week before the game is even technically "retail released".
---
Griefing doesn't make you cool. It doesn't make you better player. All it does is tell the rest of the world that you are not someone worth knowing.