Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

MithrilSoul
02.03.2012 , 02:18 PM | #11
Great list. My only piece of advice is that... the blue font is really hard to read against the navy background of the forums. Perhaps you could change the Republic flashpoints into cyan font color instead of blue.
Varwe, lvl 50 Mirialan Jedi Shadow tank
Chief Officer, Ring of Destiny
recruiting mature, semi-casual players of all classes on Jedi Covenant server
Honor ~ Loyalty ~ Respect

flem
02.03.2012 , 02:57 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Adamic-Bomb View Post
What are the requirements to start some of these Hard Flashpoints?

I have the quest to do Hard Boarding Party, but I have not yet done it because I haven't been able to find a full party of people who are eligible to do it.
Pretty sure you have to have done the regularmode first.
Jedi Covenant | Formerly: Squadron 840; Shii-Cho | Bring back warzone Tauntauns!

pieteral
02.05.2012 , 05:32 AM | #13
Please update some constraints like you need to finish Taral V before you can do Mailstrom. Is good to know because people wonder why they cannot enter the Maelstrom instance and then they are looking for the NPC giver which cannot be found.

docall
02.09.2012 , 06:12 PM | #14
Thanks, really help me!

jputt
02.16.2012 , 01:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by _JediKnight View Post
Thanks for the info, I haven't done Esseles at all yet but maybe I missed something like this:

I just know I have a quest with Esseles in the title...perhaps I didn't look at it close enough, I'll double check it and, likely wait a few more levels before entering by myself. Thanks!
Flash point entrances are a purplish red, not green is that what you see? Try walking thru.

Almar
02.16.2012 , 03:22 AM | #16
Great list!

TannSan
05.04.2012 , 04:39 PM | #17
Thanks for the list, I wish I'd seen it ages ago! Totally bookmarked now.

I'm a lvl50 Sith Assassin and I managed to solo 1-7 in normal mode with no problems with Khem Val as my sidekick. Couldn't solo Colicoid Wargame as you need multiple people for the turrets at the start and the shield section later on. Tried to do Red Reaper but got my *** kicked from the start. Could probably get further with stealth and brute force but I thought that would take the fun out of it. Going to do Red Reaper and the rest of the list as a group. Thanks again, very useful post

Thanatus
05.08.2012 , 04:12 AM | #18
I solo-ed 1b easily at level 18. Now I'm lvl 24 and will give Hammer Station a try. But in general the ~7-8 lvl above the required seems like a fair assessment for solo.
<Tomb of Freedon Nadd> - The Dark Lords

HolyChappers
05.11.2014 , 12:36 PM | #19
Which flashpoint is the one with those zombies looking ones

Fidelicatessen
05.11.2014 , 07:34 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by HolyChappers View Post
Which flashpoint is the one with those zombies looking ones
Great necro! This list is 2 years old, and very out-of-date. Move along, nothing to see here.