Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > New Player Help
List of flashpoints (normal and hardmode)

Raani
01.09.2012 , 04:30 AM | #1
The following is a list of flashpoints currently in game, with their general locations and levels required to enter.

Flashpoint quests can be acquired either at your respective Fleet or at level-appropriate quest hubs (given by flashpoint courier droids). Note that if a quest hub has flashpoint quests, it will also have a Fleet shuttle available (so you don't have to use your Emergency Fleet Pass or run back to the spaceport and fly to the Fleet on your own).

If a similar list is stickied somewhere, I apologize, but I haven't seen one on this forum.

If you see any errors in this list, please note them so I can edit my post.

I. Normal-mode Flashpoints

1a. The Esseles (Carrick Station, Coruscant Departures, RF), Level 10.
1b. The Black Talon (Vaiken Spacedock, Dromund Kaas Departures, IF). Level 10.

2. Hammer Station (Dropship Launch Hangar, RF and IF). Level 17.

3. Athiss (Dropship Launch Hangar, RF and IF). Level 21.

4. Mandalorian Raiders (Dropship Launch Hangar, RF and IF). Level 25.

5. Cademimu (Dropship Launch Hangar, RF and IF). Level 29.

6a. Taral V (Telos Hangar Deck, RF). Level 33.
6b. Boarding Party (White Nova Hangar Deck, IF). Level 33.

7a. Maelstrom Prison (Telos Hangar Deck, RF). Level 37.
7b. The Foundry (White Nova Hangar Deck, IF). Level 37.

8. Colicoid Wargame (Dropship Launch Hangar, RF and IF). Level 41.

9. The Red Reaper (Dropship Launch Hangar, RF and IF). Level 45.

10a. Directive 7 (Gav Daragon Mission Deck, RF). Level 49.

10b. Directive 7 (Ziost Shadow Mission Deck, IF). Level 49.

11a. The Battle for Ilum (Republic Base, Ilum). Level 50.
11b. The Battle for Ilum (Imperial Base, Ilum). Level 50.

12a. The False Emperor (Republic Base, Ilum). Level 50.
12b. The False Emperor (Imperial Base, Ilum). Level 50.

II. Hardmode Flashpoints

Note that hardmode flashpoints are not different instances, but heroic versions of select leveling flashpoints (specifically, only of faction-dependent ones; "neutral" flashpoints do not seem to have hard modes at this point). All hardmodes require level 50.

1a. The Esseles.
1b. The Black Talon.

2a. Taral V.
2b. Boarding Party.

3a. Maelstrom.
3b. The Foundry.

4a. Directive 7.
4b. Directive 7.

5a. The Battle for Ilum.

5b. The Battle for Ilum.

6a. The False Emperor.
6b. The False Emperor.

Color and abbreviation map

blue - Republic-only

red - Empire-only

purple - available to both

RF - Republic Fleet

IF - Imperial Fleet

Derper
01.09.2012 , 04:58 AM | #2
REPORTED!!!!

For sticky

Axgoreth
01.10.2012 , 03:10 PM | #3
Thanks a bunch for putting this together, really helpful!

Kyomih
01.23.2012 , 04:40 AM | #4
Please change the blue - it's almost impossible to read. Otherwise, thanks
Master Kyomih Winters
Unique
Republic Seer Sage - Ludo Kressh

Adamic-Bomb
01.24.2012 , 09:18 AM | #5
What are the requirements to start some of these Hard Flashpoints?

I have the quest to do Hard Boarding Party, but I have not yet done it because I haven't been able to find a full party of people who are eligible to do it.

Necodreus
01.30.2012 , 12:13 PM | #6
Didnt the patch contain a new Fp as well? Shouldnt that be added? cant remember the name though or if it has a hardmode as only 38.
Primary Edict: Cut from the void, not from bewilderment. Cut the enemy as quickly as possible. Cut with certainty. Cut decisively, resolutely. Cut into his strength. Flow through the gaps in his guard. Cut him. Cut him down utterly. Don't allow him a breath. Cut him without mercy to the depths of his spirit. It is the balance to life: death. Squadron 238B

_JediKnight
02.02.2012 , 06:00 PM | #7
I'm not sure if this is the right place for this question or not but...I've seen elsewhere on the forums that an easy way to get orange gear is to go back to a low FP like Esseles and solo it as a higher level but haven't really seen anything more about soloing FP's other than that.

I have the quest for Esseles on my level 14 Sentinal but the entrance to it is still red (I'm assuming because it wants me to be in a group?). So far I've been soloing my way through the game and am happy to continue to do so for the time being, so I'd like to know if it's possible to enter Esseles by myself and if i can, if it's even possible to solo it right now or if it's going to be too hard at my current level and I should just wait or try to find a group.

Any further info on requirements for entering FP's and the feasibility of soloing them is appreciated, thanks.

MithrilSoul
02.02.2012 , 06:12 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by _JediKnight View Post

I have the quest for Esseles on my level 14 Sentinal but the entrance to it is still red (I'm assuming because it wants me to be in a group?). So far I've been soloing my way through the game and am happy to continue to do so for the time being, so I'd like to know if it's possible to enter Esseles by myself and if i can, if it's even possible to solo it right now or if it's going to be too hard at my current level and I should just wait or try to find a group.

Any further info on requirements for entering FP's and the feasibility of soloing them is appreciated, thanks.

1. Yes, flashpoints can be solo'd.
2. Practically speaking, I have found you need to be about 7-10 levels above the listed level of the flashpoint in order to do it without much difficulty. It varies a bit since some fp's are harder than others, or more suited to certain class/specs for soloing purposes than others.
3. In light of #2, I don't think it would be possible for a lvl 14 to solo Esseles.
4. You can *attempt* to solo any flashpoint you can validly enter; if you are lvl 14 you certainly should be able to enter Esseles solo if you want. If the entrance is red, then there is some other reason for that. Last time you did Esseles, did you start it in a group but not finish it? If so, you may need to abandon it and re-get the quest.
5. Soloing lower level instances as a high level char is a very good and easy way to get orange gear. It is also an easy way to get orange gear for your companions. Then it's just a matter of getting your hands on appropriate-level mods and switching out all the mods.
Varwe, lvl 50 Mirialan Jedi Shadow tank
Chief Officer, Ring of Destiny
recruiting mature, semi-casual players of all classes on Jedi Covenant server
Honor ~ Loyalty ~ Respect

Murah
02.02.2012 , 06:25 PM | #9
I could get into Esselles at level 10. You do have to pick up the quest from the guy standing outside the instance. Other than that, I'm not sure why you couldn't zone in.
Reunion Guild

_JediKnight
02.02.2012 , 06:57 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MithrilSoul View Post
1. Yes, flashpoints can be solo'd.
2. Practically speaking, I have found you need to be about 7-10 levels above the listed level of the flashpoint in order to do it without much difficulty. It varies a bit since some fp's are harder than others, or more suited to certain class/specs for soloing purposes than others.
3. In light of #2, I don't think it would be possible for a lvl 14 to solo Esseles.
4. You can *attempt* to solo any flashpoint you can validly enter; if you are lvl 14 you certainly should be able to enter Esseles solo if you want. If the entrance is red, then there is some other reason for that. Last time you did Esseles, did you start it in a group but not finish it? If so, you may need to abandon it and re-get the quest.
5. Soloing lower level instances as a high level char is a very good and easy way to get orange gear. It is also an easy way to get orange gear for your companions. Then it's just a matter of getting your hands on appropriate-level mods and switching out all the mods.
Thanks for the info, I haven't done Esseles at all yet but maybe I missed something like this:
Quote: Originally Posted by Murah View Post
I could get into Esselles at level 10. You do have to pick up the quest from the guy standing outside the instance. Other than that, I'm not sure why you couldn't zone in.
I just know I have a quest with Esseles in the title...perhaps I didn't look at it close enough, I'll double check it and, likely wait a few more levels before entering by myself. Thanks!