Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Yes. I want WOW with Wookies and Lightsabers.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Yes. I want WOW with Wookies and Lightsabers.

CelestrialFox
01.09.2012 , 03:57 AM | #11
This isn't anything like wow, first of all Starwars is fun. secondly, it's story and characters have depth!

drbeat
01.09.2012 , 03:58 AM | #12
Fly your freak flag high, my friend.

Iskevosi
01.09.2012 , 03:58 AM | #13
This rubbish annoys the hell out of me.

If you want WOW so mush then go and play it.

This IS a different game, it's call Star Wars.

Bantic
01.09.2012 , 03:59 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by CelestrialFox View Post
This isn't anything like wow, first of all Starwars is fun. secondly, it's story and characters have depth!
It is just like wow, first of all that's a really stupid first reason, secondly wow has a story and the characters have depth.

Chosenxeno
01.09.2012 , 03:59 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Englefield View Post
Really? Why should they pander to your every whim when we all know players like you will be off like a shot when it's too much like wow, because it's too much likw wow.

There is clearly only one game out there that will keep you happy.

It has plenty to Seperate it from WOW already. I want the streamlining of WOW not the class selection and lore.

flunkorg
01.09.2012 , 03:59 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Chosenxeno View Post
IYou clearly did not read. I do not want an exact Clone. I want the little bells and whistles that people are fighting against. Addons, Parsers, LFD and Macros. This is what the number 1 MMO has. Not some half *** F2P game.
No, thats not what you want at all.
What you want is WoW, just better. Thats why you came here. It was the same with Aion and Rift. People in denial thinking they wanted something new, but in reality, they just want an improved version of WoW. Which is blizzards responsibility to provide.

Admit it, WoW has been lacking for awhile. Blizzard hasn't really done anything to improve upon it, in fact... they've only made it worst. (Which is a damn shame because I spent countless hours playing vanilla and loved the living hell out of it)

So you wanna know my suggestion? Go back to the game you enjoy instead of forcing yourself to play a game you don't. Why would you forcefully play a game you don't enjoy anyway?
Quote: Originally Posted by Skoobie View Post
I've said it before and I'll say it again:

The game isn't broken, some of the playerbase is.

kitharen
01.09.2012 , 04:00 AM | #17
I'm with the OP in that I never expected TOR to be innovative. I for one would have been happy with WOW with lightsabers.
"So uncivilized..."

Xerda
01.09.2012 , 04:00 AM | #18
You've only got to look at half the suggestions made in the forums to see it's not just WoW people want to bring ideas over from.
Help me, Bio-Ware Support; you're my only hope.

CelestrialFox
01.09.2012 , 04:01 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Bantic View Post
It is just like wow, first of all that's a really stupid first reason, secondly wow has a story and the characters have depth.
lol gotcha, Although I found wow's story to not be deep at all, it was if anything dull. But that's an opinion and it could very well be very deep for you and others. WoW was fun once for me btw. But this does not feel remotely like wow, Why I'm finding this game very fun.

Keefiir
01.09.2012 , 04:02 AM | #20
another player that plays for playing... *sigh* play star wars if you know what it is first
im sure that they made the game for star wars fans and not for wow fans
My power level is over 9000,
I have a lazor i will fire on you,
and my face looks like a troll
THIS IS STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC!!!