Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can I redeem a product registration code when I have used it before?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How can I redeem a product registration code when I have used it before?

Bloodknigth
12.14.2011 , 06:07 AM | #11
it says -

In order to be granted game access and confirm which edition of the game you own, you need to redeem this code.

But i canīt I herd a some say that we doenīt get access before grand opening, even do i got the deluxe edition from origin,

AND NOBODY FROM THE OLD REPUBLIC WANT TO COMMENT -----

PLEASE TELL US WHAT TO DO INSTEAD OF WE HAVE TO SECOND GES - THIS SUCKS
Z som Zorglub

-eventyrklubben -

Azama
12.14.2011 , 06:08 AM | #12
I have the same error on my account page, i can however log into game and have played with no issues since yesterday afternoon (i preordered on day it became available).

Im guessing it will not be a problem later on, perhaps just shows for everyone regardless of account state.

gutterboy
12.14.2011 , 06:11 AM | #13
as long as you added youre code to the tor account,you are fine .they are sending emails in waves,so if you try to log in and you get a no active subscription message its ok just wait it just means they have not flagged youre account to start yet as they are staggering the invites daily we now are on wave 2 so please check emails.

hope this helps gutter

Dragonlol
12.14.2011 , 06:11 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Grodr View Post
The check-boxes in the account section says I need to redeem my pre-order (again?) and when I click "Code-redemption" it does say enter code <--- ignore that.

Click on "Pre-Order" or "Games" (https://account.swtor.com/user/games) and you should see the color stone (virutal item) and Download Game Client which means your code is redeemed, you just not flagged yet for early access and customer support replied back to me saying it is normal and to be patient (I Pre-orderded late)

I have patched all 26gb and now i get "No subscription" warning on the loader which again is normal and not to worry about much.

Btw, there are 2x codes (1xpre-order for early access, and 1xgame code you will receive later)

Good luck with early access
So not having a product registration code when you put in a pre order code is normal??

Thats a relief

Thought the republic had sabotage my computer
FORCESLAMAPOCALYPSE!!

Bloodknigth
12.14.2011 , 06:11 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Grodr View Post
The check-boxes in the account section says I need to redeem my pre-order (again?) and when I click "Code-redemption" it does say enter code <--- ignore that.

Click on "Pre-Order" or "Games" (https://account.swtor.com/user/games) and you should see the color stone (virutal item) and Download Game Client which means your code is redeemed, you just not flagged yet for early access and customer support replied back to me saying it is normal and to be patient (I Pre-orderded late)

I have patched all 26gb and now i get "No subscription" warning on the loader which again is normal and not to worry about much.

Btw, there are 2x codes (1xpre-order for early access, and 1xgame code you will receive later)

Good luck with early access
BUT WHY WANT COSTUMER SERVICE WRITE TO US IN HERE,
Z som Zorglub

-eventyrklubben -

Grodr
12.14.2011 , 06:28 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Bloodknigth View Post
BUT WHY WANT COSTUMER SERVICE WRITE TO US IN HERE,
I dunno but i made a ticket via customer support and they replied to my email.

If you have a genuine issue, read the stickys, they help, last case send them they replied past a few hours was nice

I guess here on forum its very hard to read all the posts, I mean yesterday I click next and 5 pages appear on the end of the thread

ssgrif
12.14.2011 , 06:47 AM | #17
Same problem for me. I used my pre-order code and it says its already been used. I'm already in the EGA (Thx BW for letting me in 7 days early!) so I suspect that there's another code we will all get once we get the game itself, on or before 20th Dec.

All I want to do is set up my subscription
< Disciples of Babylon >
Wipe them out. All of them!
[PVE/PVP] [16M OPS]
~ |Guild Website| ~

Bloodknigth
12.14.2011 , 07:03 AM | #18
TX guys
I just have to be prescient and wait - i also was late to buy the game 09-12 -lol-
Z som Zorglub

-eventyrklubben -

toddwaite
12.14.2011 , 07:41 AM | #19
Had the same problem. I sent an email to Customer Support. Posting the response below:

::Thank you for contacting us regarding the "There is currently no active subscription on this account" error message you receive when trying to access the game. This error message might appear due to your account not yet being flagged for Early Game Access. In order to confirm that you are qualified for Early Game Access please login to your Account and click on Pre-Order in the Account Management section. You should see the Star Wars: The Old Republic Early Access window. In this window you should see your confirmed access with the corresponding Pre-Order items (Color Stone for example). If you are sure that you have redeemed your Pre-Order Code but you do not see a confirmation of the Early Game Access or any of the granted items, you would need to contact our customer service team.

If you can see the confirmation of the Early Game Access you just need to be patient as our Invitations will be sent throughout the Early Game Access period offering rolling access to the game in the order in which you redeemed your Pre-Order Code, so be sure to check your email inbox!::

What it looks like to me is as long as you can see your Early Game Access and Pre-Order flags in the Code Redemption History in the "Code Redemption" tab in My Account you should be good. If you see dates in that box you just have to wait for an invite to Early Access. It also sounds like we will be getting an additional product registration code in the box (obviously) and we have to input that code as well to continue playing post-launch.

I hope this answers some questions. I scoured the forums looking for answers and ended up just emailing the Support Staff. They actually replied within about 6 hours. Anyway, good luck guys, see you in game. I will edit this if anything with my issues change.
"One great big festering Neon Distraction. I've a suggestion to keep you all occupied: Learn to Swim." - Aenima, Tool

WQtRiggEr
12.14.2011 , 07:47 AM | #20
It's been asked since yesterday, the main "Your Account" page does not apply for Early Access. It's applicable only for official launch on the 20th onwards, hence the requirement for you to redeem an official product code (the code included in your retail copy OR the code Origin will email to you on the 16th).

Your pre-order code IS NOT your product registration code. They are two separate codes. Your pre-order code has been redeemed and that's why if you click on the "Pre-order" subheading on the right of your account page it will state your redeemed pre-order code, and that is also why you are able to post on the forums now!

The very first sentence of the paragraph at the top of your "My Account" page already says the following steps are NOT required for Early Game Access.