Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How can I redeem a product registration code when I have used it before?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
How can I redeem a product registration code when I have used it before?

Dragonlol
12.14.2011 , 05:39 AM | #1
In my account it says that I need to redeem my product registration code to gain early access the problem is that I used this code 3 months before for as the pre-order code and now when I try to redeem this product registration code the system says that the code has been used before.

Did I miss something in the small print that say the pre order code that comes in a game case won't activite the product registration code or is there a problem with the system?

Long story short ''HOW THE HECK TO I FIX IT!!??''
FORCESLAMAPOCALYPSE!!

enigmafirst
12.14.2011 , 05:42 AM | #2
I have the same thing I don't think it's gonna be an issue. I'm assuming that it if you purchased multiple accounts.
GHOST INFANTRY 2005
http://gijedi.guildlaunch.com

Dragonlol
12.14.2011 , 05:43 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by enigmafirst View Post
I have the same thing I don't think it's gonna be an issue. I'm assuming that it if you purchased multiple accounts.
No only got the one account, which is why I'm wondering what the heck is going on?
FORCESLAMAPOCALYPSE!!

Adouken
12.14.2011 , 05:43 AM | #4
YA same problem with me but i got 1 account
Dont take life to seriously or you wont make it out alive. Member of ..UnderVerse..

RockAlone
12.14.2011 , 05:45 AM | #5
Same problem here.

Dragonlol
12.14.2011 , 05:50 AM | #6
Where did you pre order your TOR?

I did it at GAME and got a game case with the code on a TOR card inside

Was wondering if the problem is happening to people who pre ordered outside of origin more
FORCESLAMAPOCALYPSE!!

MrSynnister
12.14.2011 , 05:50 AM | #7
same here. god if i have to call bio-ware tomorrow it'll be irritating to say the least.

Pegon
12.14.2011 , 05:58 AM | #8
Same with me. Ordered from Origin.

Grodr
12.14.2011 , 06:00 AM | #9
The check-boxes in the account section says I need to redeem my pre-order (again?) and when I click "Code-redemption" it does say enter code <--- ignore that.

Click on "Pre-Order" or "Games" (https://account.swtor.com/user/games) and you should see the color stone (virutal item) and Download Game Client which means your code is redeemed, you just not flagged yet for early access and customer support replied back to me saying it is normal and to be patient (I Pre-orderded late)

I have patched all 26gb and now i get "No subscription" warning on the loader which again is normal and not to worry about much.

Btw, there are 2x codes (1xpre-order for early access, and 1xgame code you will receive later)

Good luck with early access

Udderchaos
12.14.2011 , 06:02 AM | #10
having same problem. Bought and Registered in October