Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

Caelrie
01.09.2012 , 02:49 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
If you recall the TBC version of Blizzard's LFD system, that is very similar. You put yourself on a list for whatever dungeon/raid you want to run, select a role and get automatically placed in a LFG chat channel. From there you can more easily find people for your group, find a group or make a new group.

That would be perfect, imo. Blizzard took it one step too far with the WotLK version that is now ruining WoW.
I remember trying for hours to make groups for heroics in TBC. That's far from perfect.

Caelrie
01.09.2012 , 02:50 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by sithlordcip View Post
Yes, because people like you WoW's community has become **** and rotten, your preparing to crap over this game also.

And where does it say its coming?
Is this an example of the community we're supposed to want to save?

ShotByBothSides
01.09.2012 , 02:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Kirameki View Post
I want the AION LFG tool.
Just a little mechanic where you can see who seeks or wants what level, gear and instance based but you have to get your lazy char to the spot yourself. (no auto-porting)
Server based only.
Sounds a little like the DDO one that I like. No auto porting, leader chooses group based on applications to leaders LFM posting, and everyone meets at mission/quest start point.

Senatsu
01.09.2012 , 02:51 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Caelrie View Post
I remember trying for hours to make groups for heroics in TBC. That's far from perfect.
Hours?
It rarely took me more than 15 minutes, if I was very active and went around whispering people, I'd get a group together in 2-3 minutes.

Caelrie
01.09.2012 , 02:52 AM | #25
HAhahahahhahahhahhahhhahhhahhahhaa. Tihihihi, haven't laughed like that in ages. People with even half a working braincell knows that is not true at all.
Another example of the "community" we're supposed to want to save...

SyphonLord
01.09.2012 , 02:58 AM | #26
YAWN

CelestrialFox
01.09.2012 , 02:59 AM | #27
I bet 50M credits, some idiot in this thread, will post "Well... You don't HAVE to use the LFD finder... duuuuuuh!". Just wait for it. It'll come. Some little rat bastard will post that ****** of an statement at some point during this thread.
If you don't have time to spend 10-15 minutes in the Fleet spamming General to find a group, you're just wasting money paying the sub. That's all I'm saying on this topic. Had this discussion too many times before and have heard every stupid comment that the pro-LFD people can possibly think of.
well those same people will then post NO ONE IS USING THE LFD! and demand it be forced upon people. ^^

Die_Scream
01.09.2012 , 03:01 AM | #28
I bet 50M credits, some idiot in this thread, will post "Well... You don't HAVE to use the LFD finder... duuuuuuh!". Just wait for it. It'll come. Some little rat bastard will post that ****** of an statement at some point during this thread.
If you don't have time to spend 10-15 minutes in the Fleet spamming General to find a group, you're just wasting money paying the sub. That's all I'm saying on this topic. Had this discussion too many times before and have heard every stupid comment that the pro-LFD people can possibly think of.
This attitude right here is what happened to MMOs, not Wow. People like you divide the community with your overly aggressive and vile attacks. Because you don't want a LFD you behave like the above? YOU are whats wrong with MMOs, not a simple group finder.
For every complaint, there are three fans whining about complaints.

Caelrie
01.09.2012 , 03:02 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by CelestrialFox View Post
well those same people will then post NO ONE IS USING THE LFD! and demand it be forced upon people. ^^
Nobody has ever demanded that in any game that has it. Why? Because people flock to use it.

DSWSithlord
01.09.2012 , 03:03 AM | #30
I want what wow had in BC, a LFG tool where you list your role what dungeons you want and a comment if you wanted. People could easily go from dungeon to dungeon on a list and see if a grp needed a healer, a dps, or a tank. It was painless IMO.
Chiss Imperial Agent Engineer Specialization
CE VIP
Member of the Guild Hysteria, a laid back multi gaming community accepting all!