Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The whiners will not stop until they get an LFD tool!

sithlordcip
01.09.2012 , 02:30 AM | #1
They will do the same as with wow , whine whine whine about it because they are too lazy to ask people in general and they will force Bioware to implement one , a cross server queue insta teleport one , the way they like it.

Stop trying to RUIN the game for others.

Some people do not like LFD, yes we like sitting in the Fleet and spamming general, it makes you feel in a comunity, talking and asking people .
Killing Jedi is my hobby!

Aisar
01.09.2012 , 02:32 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by sithlordcip View Post
They will do the same as with wow , whine whine whine about it because they are too lazy to ask people in general and they will force Bioware to implement one , a cross server queue insta teleport one , the way they like it.

Stop trying to RUIN the game for others.

Some people do not like LFD, yes we like sitting in the Fleet and spamming general, it makes you feel in a comunity, talking and asking people .
It is the casual shift, WoW did it, now too many people want it. I personally believe a community is stronger without it.
28 Iksar Shadowknight-Freeport Server
"No killing white poobears to make band-aids out of poobear tails."-CygnusMX
http://www.wolfsheadonline.com/swtor...nowhere/#b5414

drbeat
01.09.2012 , 02:32 AM | #3
Only 10,000 more whines to go and it will be ours, sweet LFD tool. Muahahahahahaha.

Hypacrit
01.09.2012 , 02:33 AM | #4
first of all no1 or.. i should say not many even thought about a dungeon finder... Blizzard came up with that all on their own... get your facts straight.

2nd... if it works use it.... people loved it, just because for some odd reason you like to spam in the fleet for 2 hours doesn't mean the rest of us like too.

3rd... Thank you.. try again.

Belogard
01.09.2012 , 02:33 AM | #5
Do a google on "LFD tool" and prepare to laugh.
It is not wise to meddle in the affairs of wizards for they are subtle and quick to anger

raidyr
01.09.2012 , 02:34 AM | #6
It's coming. Just a matter of how much money Bioware is going to lose listening to ignorant people like OP.

Senatsu
01.09.2012 , 02:34 AM | #7
I bet 50M credits, some idiot in this thread, will post "Well... You don't HAVE to use the LFD finder... duuuuuuh!". Just wait for it. It'll come. Some little rat bastard will post that ****** of an statement at some point during this thread.
If you don't have time to spend 10-15 minutes in the Fleet spamming General to find a group, you're just wasting money paying the sub. That's all I'm saying on this topic. Had this discussion too many times before and have heard every stupid comment that the pro-LFD people can possibly think of.

Nyysjan
01.09.2012 , 02:35 AM | #8
Asking in general does not work because people will be on different planets doing different things, so the number of people you reach is just a fraction of people that might want to go.

I'd prefer a LFD tool with no auto grouping, that requires player action at some level to make it function beyond pressing a button, but better way for looking groups is needed.
As things are now, i can either stand around in fleet and spam general chat, or go out and quest (with exception of ilum, as some people look for groups there as well, but largely pointless try to spam chat in, say, Belsavis, for a Battle for Ilum FP while doing dailies), i can't do both.
Quote: Originally Posted by CloudKiller View Post
Agent: "If you want a door smashed down call a Sith Warrior, if you want a door blow to pieces call a Bounty Hunter, if you want the key to the door and the knowledge of what lies beyond it then you call me."

sithlordcip
01.09.2012 , 02:35 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by raidyr View Post
It's coming. Just a matter of how much money Bioware is going to lose listening to ignorant people like OP.
Yes, because people like you WoW's community has become **** and rotten, your preparing to crap over this game also.

And where does it say its coming?
Killing Jedi is my hobby!

Kirameki
01.09.2012 , 02:35 AM | #10
If they are too lazy to make a non-regional LFG themselves and contact the community on the server to let them all know there is a player created LFG channel yes then they are too lazy to deserve a LFD tool.

Trask Ulgo Empire has a LFG channel, player made.