Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Knights of the Old Republic 3

Zorvan
01.09.2012 , 02:36 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhiroc View Post
Anyone who's followed and loved BW games like KotOR and ME shouldn't expect stellar UIs

Nor modding. I don't think any of the above, nor DA, have a modding API.
My nude Bastila Shan would like to disagree with you.
Thinking of returning to SWToR as a subscriber, or want to subscribe for the first time?
Do yourself a favor and just use the money to buy a pizza instead.

SodaOfYoda
01.09.2012 , 02:37 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Chromiie View Post
Neverwinter Nights did.
NWN is too legit to quit.

You want a cup of jawa juice?

traft
01.09.2012 , 02:40 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Zhiroc View Post
Anyone who's followed and loved BW games like KotOR and ME shouldn't expect stellar UIs

Nor modding. I don't think any of the above, nor DA, have a modding API.
Neverwinter Knights and Dragon Age have a mod toolset.

Chromiie
01.09.2012 , 02:46 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by SodaOfYoda View Post
NWN is too legit to quit.
NWN 2 Mask of the Betrayer > anything Bioware ever did.
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post
We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots. I don't mean you, of course, dear reader

Necrolepsy
01.09.2012 , 02:48 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wildviolence View Post
As a singleplayer RPG, it's an unrivaled masterpiece.

As an MMO, the next few months will render that verdict.

For me, the clunky UI will make or break it.
If things as trivial as the ui (which is not clunky and is decent imo) make or break the game for you, I think you're spoilt by the previous mmos you've played.
Necrolepsy - 50 Jedi Sentinel - Dalborra
Necro - 50 Trooper Commando - Dalborra

Wildviolence
01.09.2012 , 03:30 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Senatsu View Post
Most pathetic reason I have ever heard. Come up with a reason to quit that matters less in the greater scheme of the game, I dare you. No, I double dare you to infinity.
Because fighting with the controls isn't fun.

Quote: Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
If things as trivial as the ui (which is not clunky and is decent imo) make or break the game for you, I think you're spoilt by the previous mmos you've played.
HOT heals are a critical part of my class. To be effective, I have to know how many stacks my groupmates have, and how long until they expire. The UI displays this as a 4x4 pixel above their health bars.

This is just example. Yes yes, new game, kinks being worked out, big changes coming. But when emotes while mounted tops the developer list, I'm not encouraged.

UR BAD LEARN2SQUINT

Akilus
05.20.2012 , 03:04 PM | #17
I don't really think we will see a KOTOR 3 any time soon...BioWare used all their pocket money on SWTOR and they are pretty broke.

Rayla_Felana
05.20.2012 , 03:42 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Akilus View Post
I don't really think we will see a KOTOR 3 any time soon...BioWare used all their pocket money on SWTOR and they are pretty broke.
Nice necro post.

Bluerodian
05.20.2012 , 03:58 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by traft View Post
Neverwinter Knights and Dragon Age have a mod toolset.
Since KOTOR and KOTOR II were built using the NWN engine, you can use the mod tools that came with NWN on those games to make SOME modifications.

Quote:
Nice necro post.
Damn those people for using the search function instead of making an entirely new thread. There's absolutely no way they can possibly get confused about it, right? I mean how in the world can someone possibly consider searching for a thread on a subject and adding to it when its our sacred duty to beat them over the head with a proverbial hammer to use the search function.
Long time player of SWG from cradle to grave. First Kettemoor, then Starsider.

Referral Link! You know you want to click on it.

Rayla_Felana
05.20.2012 , 04:38 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Bluerodian View Post
Damn those people for using the search function instead of making an entirely new thread. There's absolutely no way they can possibly get confused about it, right? I mean how in the world can someone possibly consider searching for a thread on a subject and adding to it when its our sacred duty to beat them over the head with a proverbial hammer to use the search function.
Nice try, and that would work, but there is a thread on this discussion which is very recent and in use, just look for it.