Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Nerf Dialogue Soa 16 Man Hard Mode Kill

conezero
01.10.2012 , 02:24 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Aisha View Post
Grats to getting him down before the nerf!

Are you guys as happy as we were to get a break from listening to his "Korriban was my cradle, 20,000 years, blahblahblah" spiel for a little while?
Pretty sure I can recite his RP word for word.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Delassa
01.10.2012 , 02:30 PM | #32
Congrats on the kill, did anybody else think "but the soa fight doesn't have any dialogue" when reading the title of this thread?

Healerman
01.10.2012 , 05:00 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by Delassa View Post
Congrats on the kill, did anybody else think "but the soa fight doesn't have any dialogue" when reading the title of this thread?
Haha

For those of you wanting to down it pre nerf you have an extra week at least since the patch did not come out as expected! Good luck!

Mizugami
01.10.2012 , 05:52 PM | #34
Don't try his patience. I heard he has waited 20,000 years and may not wait longer.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PvE Progression Raiding
|Website!|

Furlyghost
01.10.2012 , 06:05 PM | #35
i like keeping up with raid progress but i get so confused between hardmode and nightmare mode, so this kill is in nightmare or the 2nd hardest mode? Has everything been cleared in nightmare yet?

Imperdimenta
01.10.2012 , 06:23 PM | #36
Grats guys! when we downed him on sunday we made about 250k legacy xp in 7 hours D= Hope this will pay off sometime O
EnV idia
- victory bursts our chains -

Cepheid
01.10.2012 , 06:28 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Imperdimenta View Post
Grats guys! when we downed him on sunday we made about 250k legacy xp in 7 hours D= Hope this will pay off sometime O

If you get over 900mil legacy you get a free combat log. 8O

Start farming those lightning balls.
"I am somehow less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops." - Stephen Jay Gould

conezero
01.10.2012 , 06:57 PM | #38
Quote: Originally Posted by Furlyghost View Post
i like keeping up with raid progress but i get so confused between hardmode and nightmare mode, so this kill is in nightmare or the 2nd hardest mode? Has everything been cleared in nightmare yet?
From hardest to easiest is:

Nightmare
Hard
Normal

We cleared Soa on 16 man hard mode which is the 2nd hardest mode (behind nightmare which is the hardest)

From what I know atm, Soa has not been cleared on Nightmare mode yet. Every other boss has.
▌█║▌Nerf Dialogue║█║▌
PVE-Progression-Raiding.

Padmay
01.10.2012 , 07:49 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by conezero View Post
From hardest to easiest is:

Nightmare
Hard
Normal

We cleared Soa on 16 man hard mode which is the 2nd hardest mode (behind nightmare which is the hardest)

From what I know atm, Soa has not been cleared on Nightmare mode yet. Every other boss has.
I believe Bonetrasher in 16-man Nightmare in still up aswell. (8-man was killed before the hotfix, don't know if killed again after), tho you might have been only talking about EV .
Millenium Star Wars: The Old Republic

Hessen
01.10.2012 , 08:02 PM | #40
4%

FU Soa

Gratz ND
Twisted
EU - Tomb of Freedon Nadd
16m Raiding Guild - Recruiting