Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
[Official High Resolution Textures Post] Can we get a clarification on this?

United_Strafes
01.10.2012 , 05:11 PM | #771
Quote: Originally Posted by Halofax View Post
Patch 1.0.2z

-Fixed a bug that allowed people to believe there are high res textures in the game engine.
Where's my response big smart guy?

I dont think your friend has a 3.0 Pentium D.

I dont think you have ever played Battlefield 3.

I think you put every game on high and complain on the forums because you cant afford better hardware.
Did you forget your post?

crimsonhart
01.10.2012 , 05:11 PM | #772
Patch 1.0.2z

-Fixed a bug that allowed people to believe there are high res textures in the game engine.
"Fixed a bug that allowed cutscenes to display high res textures, cutscenes now properly display medium textures"

Caonimah
01.10.2012 , 05:12 PM | #773
You actually think he's going to be posting something after midnight when he comes into work at like 9am? EA must be some serious slave drivers if that was really the case .

Gorgewall
01.10.2012 , 05:14 PM | #774
hnfffffff disregard

Jeronas
01.10.2012 , 05:14 PM | #775
Quote: Originally Posted by gabrielhead View Post
I often wonder what the apologists think they are doing when they help bump a thread to 80 pages. I know why im here. why are you?
Like they have done with many other MMO's in the past!

Hoping valid issue threads like these getting closed due to their trolling!

And so Effectively, due to their actions they are basically actively helping running this game into the ground, by making tons of people quit!

Gorgewall
01.10.2012 , 05:16 PM | #776
Oh, I'm not trolling, I'm just trying to inform some people who seem misguided, may have misinterpreted some stuff, or are ignorant of certain realities facing game design.

carnac_fett
01.10.2012 , 05:17 PM | #777
Quote: Originally Posted by crimsonhart View Post
"Fixed a bug that allowed cutscenes to display high res textures, cutscenes now properly display medium textures"

Fixed a bug that allowed cutscenes to display high res textures, cutscenes now properly display medium textures

Fixed a bug that was causing certain abilities to have delayed and laggy casting times, all abilities now have delayed and laggy casting times

Alien dialogue subtitles were disappearing before players could finish reading them, all alien dialogue has been replaced by english voice acting from Jimmy the Intern

Excessive sharding was dispersing the player population, resulting in empty and lonely zones. Randomized NPCs resembling other players have been inserted into phased areas. They will automatically /wave at you when approached.

A bug was causing glitched green laser effects to appear above most settlements. The green laser effects are now called "Galactic Auroras" and given a codex entry explaining how they are a good luck charm if you spot them!
Safeguard - Jedi Guardian - Harbinger (US)

DirtyDozen
01.10.2012 , 05:18 PM | #778
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Apologies in advance to those patiently waiting here.

I won't have a response for you today, but will tomorrow.
This shows as being posted yesterday at 7:22 pm EST. So I thought we would see an answer today, or at least another response here.
Squadron 238

gabrielhead
01.10.2012 , 05:19 PM | #779
Quote: Originally Posted by Jeronas View Post
Like they have done with many other MMO's in the past!

Hoping valid issue threads like these getting closed due to their trolling!

And so Effectively, due to their actions they are basically actively helping running this game into the ground, by making tons of people quit!
Worked great in warhammer... they can just open the closet at Bioware-mythic and ask the last remaining employee how that will work out.

Unruhe
01.10.2012 , 05:19 PM | #780
Quote: Originally Posted by Gorgewall View Post
Yeah, because when a man in Central time, USA, posts at 1:22AM, he is really speaking about Australian time.
I'm sorry you can't tell time. If you look at the posts being made right now, I can promise you that the time displayed on the post is not the actual time. I'll edit in a reply with clarification.

For reference, my forum display is one hour later than my current time. It's 6:20 eastern, 5:20 in Austin, and on my particular forum display it is showing 7:19pm.

The "I'll have your info tomorrow" post is tagged, for me, on 1.9.12 at 8:22pm. Drop off the same two hours for display error and that likely puts his comment at around 6:20p.m. EAware time.

I can assure anyone here that I did, in fact, read his post yesterday, real-yesterday, as in before 12:01am 1.10.12. I couldn't say when I read it down to the very minute, but I know it was yesterday.