Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Too many heroic quests

Thradar
01.08.2012 , 09:11 PM | #21
Heroics are fine. I'm only doing them on my main, skipping them all on my alts. You get so much XP for them anyway you'll outlevel zones quickly if you do all of them (or do them as dailies which is crazy).

yotsuga
01.08.2012 , 09:31 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Schwerpunkt View Post
I have yet to encounter anything I couldn't solo eventually. I may have to level up a bit but I haven't needed anyones help yet.
hmmm are u sure? i think some quest require 2 players to be at different place to active the coms at the same time

Aeryel
01.08.2012 , 10:31 PM | #23
Agreed to OP.

When the leveling waves are settled down and most people hits 50 to run end-game contents, there will be no ppl to run the group quests with. Simply ignoring those quests would be a way but why open this thread if that's considered a solution.

My best bet is, the 2 mens needs to be toned down to be solo and 4 mens needs to be 2 men in a few months.

Stillnotking
01.08.2012 , 11:19 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Genitor View Post
your asking bioware to get rid of content? wow this game is a lose-lose for bioware. it seems every thing they do comes with complaints. EVERYTHING
The first rule of MMOs is that anything the developer does is guaranteed to make people mad. Then they all show up on the forums and complain.

This is why you can't go by forums as a true barometer of overall player opinion. There is a huge amount of self-selection going on.
Imperial Agent - Operative - Medic
"Every man is surrounded by a neighborhood of voluntary spies." - Jane Austen

dexvx
01.09.2012 , 12:10 AM | #25
They need to make all 4+ Heroics instanced or have dynamic respawn rates in the open world areas. The respawn rate is ridiculous in some areas.

Bluesavanah
01.09.2012 , 12:48 AM | #26
The choice is yours wether to do them or not. I like them personally and apart from the few that are at the very end of a zones progression its not been hard to find a group.

As far as zones being empty once people have a level 50 goes, I'm not so sure thats going to be the case and even if it is level with a guid mate or 3. If your playing solo and your not in a guild this is a mmo its designed for group play and your missing a valuable part of the game.

Last but not least they are a reasonably rich source of BoE blues so go back when you can solo them and you can get a nice bunch of blues for your alts or to sell.

Rikia
01.09.2012 , 01:41 AM | #27
The Heroic Quests are fine as it is but in my opinion some of them could have started earlier specially on the Bonus Ops. I had very hard time finding the Heroic quests for Nar shadaar which starts around level 28, and specially Alderaan Bonus series along with maybe Balmorra aswell. There are usually from 3-5 heroic quests piled up on each bonus series where you can hardly find anyone doing it due to the level it starts. Balmorra Bonus quests doesn't start untill you are 38, and you usually get out of the planet around 35-36.

Should the Heroic Quests start around the level you are finishing the planet it could have been easier to find groups, like Taris. It is really a shame since the rewards are usually epic quality mods and by the time you are comming back to do them when you outlevel the content by ALOT, the rewards are not that usefull (well you can pass to your alts, since its Bind on Equip) let alone the experience.

Currently I was fortuante enough to finish almost all the heroic quests on my main (46 sage), except the one in Alderaan. Simply put, no one else is doing it either they don't know it or they exist or they are simply skipping it. It gets worse when you are higher that you can't even find people on Heroics that you pick on your way leveling. I want to do them all at least on my first character, just that its quite hard to do the optional quests at the current state.

imtrick
01.09.2012 , 12:16 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Kazanth View Post
You also have not answered what's wrong with my second suggestion unsurprisingly.
Yes I did. Apparently you just chose to zoom in on one sentence that apparently pissed you off, and skipped the majority of my post where I explained the problem.
Taint & Rough Trade - tart.enjin.com
------Casual and Hard-Core, 18+ GLBT Sith & Republic Guilds------
Part of the game-spanning Rough Trade Gaming Community