Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Eternity Vault bugs.

Linamaria
01.10.2012 , 12:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Rishara View Post
1) Dying from just using the landing pod at the start of the instance--great fun.
2) Dying from riding the speeder bike back to wherever.
3) Soa randomly de-spawning for no apparent reason (generally when you're close to winning)
4) Our tank died in the Soa fight once randomly (we never could figure out from what) and after that nobody could target him to rez him despite him saying his body was right next to us on the ground.
5) Here's a really really bad one:

Raid started getting randomly one-shotted by who-knows-what. I think this was after a Gharj wipe the first time in there. Exiting the area didn't stop the random one-shot deaths, people were still getting one-shotted on Carrick station. Raid leader had the group disband and they were going to reform to see if they could resolve the issue. Well, after that the raid leader could no longer group with anyone. This has persisted for many days. His character cannot group at all--he gets kicked out of groups after about 10-15 seconds, including pvp groups. He's naturally pretty pissed off, and customer service just closes his tickets without doing ANYTHING about them. He's also one of our tanks, so this puts a pretty serious hindrance on our raiding. Not to mention he'll probably quit if his character is permanently borked.
I had these insta kills with my group too... So annoying! Even outside the instance: I just had repaired myself and got an insta kill in front the Republic Medical Service. At least seems these random kill does not affect repair bills.

Soolander
01.10.2012 , 10:55 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Ovan_Oh-One View Post
Annoying as hell. This happens with Mind Trap too. We couldn't do anything for 'em.

-Also, Soa Mind Trapped our tank, then bugged out and disappeared, resetting the whole fight we were stuck on the bottom. :/
-After killing the adds, then destroying the turrets, sometimes the Annihilator droid will not spawn. This happened at least 2 or 3 times.
Yeah you have to let your tank get a little bit of aggro before, and then nuke him.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+
www.Wrath-Tor.com | www.Tormonger.com

murshawursha
01.10.2012 , 11:30 PM | #23
Eternity Vault is borderline unplayable in its current state. Between Annihilator not spawning, the game claiming the party is still in combat with Gharj and not allowing us back into the instance despite the fact that all 8 of us our outside it, the instance randomly deciding to kill your entire party, and the pylons bugging and refusing to spin, it's abundantly clear Bioware did no endgame testing whatsoever. Oh, and let's not forget how certain people can't enter flashpoints or raids at all.

I loved this game until I hit level 50. My endgame experience thus far has been awful. This stuff needs to get fixed ASAP.

Soolander
01.11.2012 , 12:41 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by murshawursha View Post
Eternity Vault is borderline unplayable in its current state. Between Annihilator not spawning, the game claiming the party is still in combat with Gharj and not allowing us back into the instance despite the fact that all 8 of us our outside it, the instance randomly deciding to kill your entire party, and the pylons bugging and refusing to spin, it's abundantly clear Bioware did no endgame testing whatsoever. Oh, and let's not forget how certain people can't enter flashpoints or raids at all.

I loved this game until I hit level 50. My endgame experience thus far has been awful. This stuff needs to get fixed ASAP.
Finally found out the secret code for it, solve south before north worked for us.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

Soolander
01.11.2012 , 01:08 AM | #25

Finally found out the secret code for it, solve south before north worked for us.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

murshawursha
01.11.2012 , 01:14 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Soolander View Post
That's what we did when it bugged. Solved South, the top level of North wouldn't spin. Left, reset the instance, and came back in to find North reset but South still locked and complete. So after we solved the bottom layer of North, it hung on waiting for South, which we couldn't turn... Because it was complete. Yeah.

Soolander
01.11.2012 , 01:25 AM | #27
That's what we did when it bugged. Solved South, the top level of North wouldn't spin. Left, reset the instance, and came back in to find North reset but South still locked and complete. So after we solved the bottom layer of North, it hung on waiting for South, which we couldn't turn... Because it was complete. Yeah.
Haha, exactly the same situation for us! Except opposite sides South locked up instead of North.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+

Sheridyn
01.11.2012 , 01:44 AM | #28
Have experienced all of the issues noted by the OP.

The first issue (pylons locking up) can be circumvented by solving the south pylon first for the first 3 wheels, and then solving the north pylon first on the last wheel. Once we finally discovered this solution, we've not had the consoles lock up again by using this method (3 groups).

If Soa is killed with players still inside mind traps, they end up in some weird limbo state when the mind traps are destroyed. They're teleported back into the room, but can't see the boss corpse or other players. They can't move, and the only way to fix the solution is leaving the instance and re-entering (and then suicide jumping back down to the bottom of Soa's room).

Have also had issues with players not seeing the visual effect of the Annihilator's lock-on ability (can't remember what it's called - the one that puts a targeting reticule on you before he nukes you), and with the green pylon AoE on the opening stage of Soa. This seems to occur mostly in 16-man modes.

Instance is incredibly buggy though. Especially the random grass/speeder deaths. You'll just be walking along to Soa's room after a wipe and BAM... dead. FUN STUFF.

The_Assuran
01.11.2012 , 03:14 AM | #29
Pylon bug is annoying (solved by always solving South first for us tonight on HM).

Landing to your death is amusing, but gets old fast (we found it's usually the first escape pod on either side that makes you die).

Don't forget the fact I killed Gharj on both hardmode and normal mode tonight and didn't get credit for it for the weekly quests. Half the raid gets credit, half don't. Go figure.

Mindtrapped people on SOA when he dies have to teleport themselves out of the instance, then fall to their death and get b-rezed for loot.

Yeah, one could say buggy end game is buggy.

macumba
01.11.2012 , 03:20 AM | #30
yesterday, we had a mind trap in a try on soa that did not despawn from the previous try. I attacked it, got trapped then, and soa despawned, because I somehow ended up on the middle platform (we were already in phase3)
Just because you're not paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you.