Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

List of Eternity Vault bugs.

heilhead
01.10.2012 , 05:19 AM | #11
Another bug encountered last night trying to start hardmodes in EV.

After clearing the trash before the first boss (Annihilator) he didn't spawn no matter what we tried. Tried CC'ing turrets and killing adds, tried not CC'ing anything and just burning down - in the end result was the same - boss just refused to spawn, no emote, no nothing. Tried resetting the instance several times, clearing trash again just to get the same result.

Annoying as hell. With all these bugs which aren't even going to be fixed in path 1.1. Really start thinking of going back to WoW untill they sort all of these out, because getting nothing but frustration from the raids.

Rezoh
01.10.2012 , 06:34 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by heilhead View Post
Another bug encountered last night trying to start hardmodes in EV.

After clearing the trash before the first boss (Annihilator) he didn't spawn no matter what we tried. Tried CC'ing turrets and killing adds, tried not CC'ing anything and just burning down - in the end result was the same - boss just refused to spawn, no emote, no nothing. Tried resetting the instance several times, clearing trash again just to get the same result.

Annoying as hell. With all these bugs which aren't even going to be fixed in path 1.1. Really start thinking of going back to WoW untill they sort all of these out, because getting nothing but frustration from the raids.
This happened to us too. To avoid it we CC one turret and killed the power generators at the bottom of each turret while killing adds.
Don't kill the turrets just disable the generators. Oh and dont use any charge skills againts the turrets, sometimes that bugs them.

Helagoth
01.10.2012 , 07:28 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Rezoh View Post
This happened to us too. To avoid it we CC one turret and killed the power generators at the bottom of each turret while killing adds.
Don't kill the turrets just disable the generators. Oh and dont use any charge skills againts the turrets, sometimes that bugs them.
Yeah we tried this place last night for the first time.

1. Our other tank wasn't there, so I had to solo tank it as a jugg. I tried to force charge up to a turret to tank it, and half the time it would lock up my game.

2. The first time we killed the turrets (we didn't know we could CC them until about the 4th try, and like I said, we had 1 tank, so we died a few times), the boss didn't come out. We had to hard reset it, kill the trash again, and then we got the boss.

3. So many deaths to the grass boss. It was hilarious last night to randomly drop dead. In the future, it won't be.

4. Pylon bugged out and wouldn't turn, causing a wipe.
Integrity MMO Community
Casual, no pressure, Quality Raiding - Juyo Server
PvE - EST - Mature Players Only

heilhead
01.10.2012 , 08:05 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
4. Pylon bugged out and wouldn't turn, causing a wipe.
You can actually "exit area" inbetween add packs. Also, this out-of-combat time can be used to rez someone

But the bug is really annoying as we could finish it only on like 5th try.

bearlol
01.10.2012 , 08:51 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Zalter View Post
You are wrong. The pylons are bugged

Edit to clarify: people have tried doing exactly as you posted and still had to hard reset.
People have also done is successfully with solving one side of the puzzle before even touching the other side
My guild completed this 8 man nightmare by completing the south puzzle first for the first 3 rings, then completing the 4th at the same time. Any other solution bugs the boss.

Ashorian
01.10.2012 , 08:54 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Helagoth View Post
3. So many deaths to the grass boss. It was hilarious last night to randomly drop dead. In the future, it won't be.
you need more grapple debuffs, and it's a speeder boss, not a grass boss.

hi

bcofido
01.10.2012 , 09:00 AM | #17
Pylons are exploitable, you can repeat them and gain loot over and over by using the right mechanics.

Please fix this and ban the abusers forever!

qqmoarploxify
01.10.2012 , 09:44 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Brooding View Post
Cannot tell you how much #4 has effected my EV experiences. I've never witnessed the bug prior to the first boss's death, which leads me to believe there's some link between them - then again, other people could be dying even before THAT. I dunno.

Sure as hell sucks, though.
Baha dubstomp'd?

Qrazyy
01.10.2012 , 10:00 AM | #19
My entire raid died while repairing OUTSIDE the *********** instance. Tank getting mind trapped 3 times in a row was pretty sweet also.

Rishara
01.10.2012 , 12:04 PM | #20
1) Dying from just using the landing pod at the start of the instance--great fun.
2) Dying from riding the speeder bike back to wherever.
3) Soa randomly de-spawning for no apparent reason (generally when you're close to winning)
4) Our tank died in the Soa fight once randomly (we never could figure out from what) and after that nobody could target him to rez him despite him saying his body was right next to us on the ground.
5) Here's a really really bad one:

Raid started getting randomly one-shotted by who-knows-what. I think this was after a Gharj wipe the first time in there. Exiting the area didn't stop the random one-shot deaths, people were still getting one-shotted on Carrick station. Raid leader had the group disband and they were going to reform to see if they could resolve the issue. Well, after that the raid leader could no longer group with anyone. This has persisted for many days. His character cannot group at all--he gets kicked out of groups after about 10-15 seconds, including pvp groups. He's naturally pretty pissed off, and customer service just closes his tickets without doing ANYTHING about them. He's also one of our tanks, so this puts a pretty serious hindrance on our raiding. Not to mention he'll probably quit if his character is permanently borked.