Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

List of Eternity Vault bugs.


Soolander's Avatar


Soolander
01.08.2012 , 04:17 PM | #1
1. Pylons glitching out and not allowing you to click on it. Continual reset of instance after lock of puzzle seems to be the only solution. 1-2 hour waste of time.

2. Speeders only going to the green room after defeating council and pylons, therefore forcing you to run back after every Soa wipe.

3. Electric balls in Soa fight disappearing and then continuing to damage and kill people.

4. On run backs random death's throughout the instance. Coined "the grass boss"

I know there are many others please state them in this thread so we can get them fixed!
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+
www.Wrath-Tor.com | www.Tormonger.com

heilhead's Avatar


heilhead
01.08.2012 , 04:26 PM | #2
Another bug that annoyed me on the Soa fight is this: I was in a mind trap the moment we killed him and after mind trap had been destroyed i was a) in combat b) unable to move c) unable to rotate camera. Relogging didnt solve the problem, had to exit area and then reenter. But the problem with reentering is that the platform on which we fought Soa is destroyed and there's no other way down but to jump to your death. And after landing and dying my group was still in combat for some reason so they had to use a combat rez on me. And then i was finally able to get the loot.

Brooding's Avatar


Brooding
01.08.2012 , 04:36 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Soolander View Post
1. Pylons glitching out and not allowing you to click on it. Continual reset of instance after lock of puzzle seems to be the only solution. 1-2 hour waste of time.

2. Speeders only going to the green room after defeating council and pylons, therefore forcing you to run back after every Soa wipe.

3. Electric balls in Soa fight disappearing and then continuing to damage and kill people.

4. On run backs random death's throughout the instance. Coined "the grass boss"

I know there are many others please state them in this thread so we can get them fixed!
Cannot tell you how much #4 has effected my EV experiences. I've never witnessed the bug prior to the first boss's death, which leads me to believe there's some link between them - then again, other people could be dying even before THAT. I dunno.

Sure as hell sucks, though.
"There is no peace in diplomacy."

Prabsharan's Avatar


Prabsharan
01.08.2012 , 05:19 PM | #4
Heres another bug. At 2nd boss, if your raid wipes and someone releases before the boss has actually resetted then you cannot enter the instances again, as the boss will be tagged for being engaged in combat.

Happened to our raid twice this evening, and had to kill ALL adds before the 2nd boss.. And yes its a pain in the.... you know what!

Soolander's Avatar


Soolander
01.10.2012 , 12:56 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Brooding View Post
Cannot tell you how much #4 has effected my EV experiences. I've never witnessed the bug prior to the first boss's death, which leads me to believe there's some link between them - then again, other people could be dying even before THAT. I dunno.

Sure as hell sucks, though.
I really notice it a lot on the Soa runbacks, but yeah usually starts after the first boss.
WRATH
PvE / Raid Focused / 18+
www.Wrath-Tor.com | www.Tormonger.com

TwinHits's Avatar


TwinHits
01.10.2012 , 01:56 AM | #6
We were having a problem tonight with the anicent power sources in the Soa fight not properly taking off power orb charges.
AskaJedi.com Guilds and Social columnist writing on online communities and their potential to change the world.

Rezoh's Avatar


Rezoh
01.10.2012 , 04:08 AM | #7
Bugs:

-After entering Soa room I was stuck and unable to move. I tried /stuck and died :S
-On Soa first phase sometimes the people inside the AoE cant see it.
-Random bug of entire raid wipe just walking around :-S
-Bugs trying to enter Eternity Vault if we have already Locks on it. We had to reset it several times, reform the raid group, etc.
-Sometimes Soa sends someone flying just before destroying the floor, when he drops him the player dies from fall damage (intended?????)

Ovan_Oh-One's Avatar


Ovan_Oh-One
01.10.2012 , 04:18 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Rezoh View Post
Bugs:

-After entering Soa room I was stuck and unable to move. I tried /stuck and died :S
-On Soa first phase sometimes the people inside the AoE cant see it.
-Random bug of entire raid wipe just walking around :-S
-Bugs trying to enter Eternity Vault if we have already Locks on it. We had to reset it several times, reform the raid group, etc.
-Sometimes Soa sends someone flying just before destroying the floor, when he drops him the player dies from fall damage (intended?????)
Annoying as hell. This happens with Mind Trap too. We couldn't do anything for 'em.

-Also, Soa Mind Trapped our tank, then bugged out and disappeared, resetting the whole fight we were stuck on the bottom. :/
-After killing the adds, then destroying the turrets, sometimes the Annihilator droid will not spawn. This happened at least 2 or 3 times.
Artist formerly known as Agyo.
Ketwol
Enra

Moran's Avatar


Moran
01.10.2012 , 05:10 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Rezoh View Post
Bugs:


-Sometimes Soa sends someone flying just before destroying the floor, when he drops him the player dies from fall damage (intended?????)


Not a Bug make a Dmg Stop at 35 % HP and wait for the Trap or the Flying Guy , after that dmg him to 30 % fast and he will go to Phase 3.

And the Pylons in Hard Mode are not bugged, you must click the Puzzle at the same Time in the North and the South .
Quote: Originally Posted by DamionSchubert View Post

We don't have friendly fire in The Old Republic for a simple reason: a lot of players are, well... idiots.
R.I.P Fred .

Zalter's Avatar


Zalter
01.10.2012 , 05:14 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Moran View Post
Not a Bug make a Dmg Stop at 35 % HP and wait for the Trap or the Flying Guy , after that dmg him to 30 % fast and he will go to Phase 3.

And the Pylons in Hard Mode are not bugged, you must click the Puzzle at the same Time in the North and the South .
You are wrong. The pylons are bugged

Edit to clarify: people have tried doing exactly as you posted and still had to hard reset.
People have also done is successfully with solving one side of the puzzle before even touching the other side