Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can Zenith be romanced?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Can Zenith be romanced?

Angifuhz
01.20.2012 , 12:05 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Udolpho View Post
Hands up, who would like to see Zenith as a male-male romance option when it becomes available?
I think I would cry a little if he became the male/male romance option, but never gave the ladies a chance.

Cessena
01.25.2012 , 09:14 PM | #22
I am seriously upset that I can't romance Zenith. There I go spending all this time NOT punching Cedrax in the face, I finally get an attractive alien warrior on my ship and no. NOTHING.

I don't think the voice is the only reason he's attractive, his attitude, serious, focused, also attractive if you like that sort of thing.

( I feel like bioware needs to talk to some actual ladies about what women find attractive because they pretty much universally offer me romances I would never consider.)

Arbaleste
01.25.2012 , 11:49 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Cessena View Post
( I feel like bioware needs to talk to some actual ladies about what women find attractive because they pretty much universally offer me romances I would never consider.)
Uuuhm, I am one and liked Alistair, Fenris and now Iresso.
Still missed the option to romance Zenith because his character is very interesting.

The problem is, that obviously most (if not all) player characters get only one main romance and a green alien with thingis growing out of his head would be probably too exotic as only choice.

I myself would prefer if they expand the existing romances instead of offering new ones.

eldelphia
01.26.2012 , 03:40 AM | #24
Zenith is a much more interesting character than Iresso. After the other companions you meet along the way, Iresso just seems so bland... I'm not that bothered about romancing anyone on my consular but I have to say I agree that Zenith is much more interesting than Iresso.
Mexi [Sage] ~ Ari'th [Scoundrel] ~ Eldy [Commando]
Formerly ICE Breaker now Corellian Run - Drunken Jedi Masters

Cessena
01.26.2012 , 08:29 PM | #25
See, I hated Alistair and Fenris. Perhaps one of the major pitfalls of providing romance story lines is that people have really varying tastes in that regard.

AetherShanty
02.05.2012 , 01:40 PM | #26
I'm bumping this with a..

Please Bioware! For the love of the force, please make Zenith romancable in a future update, my poor Sage will be loveless for the rest of her days. It would make a lovely story, breaking down the walls, earning the trust needed to make it happen...you would make my Sage's life! That voice *whimper*

Elyssandra
02.08.2012 , 02:54 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Whatsalightsaver View Post
There is something I'm missing about Zenith that the ladies find attractive. The dude is green, has tendrils coming from his head, doesn't use full sentences, and has a totally kick @ss voice (Troy Baker ftw). Wait. Is it his voice? Are you attracted to his voice? If he sounded like Danny Devito, would you still like him?
I confess... it's his voice

Saseav
02.08.2012 , 03:07 PM | #28
ah don't worry propose intimate diplomatic relations between the order and balmorra and im sure he'll do anything you want.
Quote:
yeah yeah, blame your perverted mind on sas, just get on with explaining! I sense/smell a bad joke coming.
VIP
Lvl 50 TK Sage-Battlemaster of Slam Force

Master-Nala
02.08.2012 , 04:18 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by eldelphia View Post
Zenith is a much more interesting character than Iresso. After the other companions you meet along the way, Iresso just seems so bland... I'm not that bothered about romancing anyone on my consular but I have to say I agree that Zenith is much more interesting than Iresso.
No, he really isn't. He's a tortured soul with the outward exterior of a sociopath. Certainly pitiable, but interesting no. Iresso has overcome adversity, trauma, and grave disappointment with nary a complaint.

It's like the difference between Batman and Superman. Sure Batman has the dark bad-boy thing going, but when you peel it all back, he's a psycho. So it is with Zenith.

[obligatory]The above represents the sole opinion of Master-Nala and is not to be construed as an assertion of fact.[/obligatory]

Jendeyan
02.15.2012 , 12:10 PM | #30
I'm completely in the romance Zenith camp. I'm not going to exercise my option with Iresso in the hope that someday, with the appropriate update, I'll have a chance at Zenith. If it was real life, yeah, Iresso would be the better choice but this is a game and for a game, Zenith would be much more fun.