Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can Zenith be romanced?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Can Zenith be romanced?

SoulTermination
01.18.2012 , 12:11 PM | #11
I wish. As I've been complaining to my guild, Iresso has all the personality of a head of cabbage so far. I guess it's a good thing the Jedi frown on relationships, 'cause this one isn't happening!
Member of Fusion/Fusion. "What is it to transcend?" | "To recognize nothing is true and everything is permitted. That laws arise not from divinity, but reason. I understand now that our creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise."

Dominoris
01.18.2012 , 12:21 PM | #12
Z is reasonably attractive, intellegent, centered and has that whole bad boy vibe going for him. Alas, he is married to his gun and will not look twice at any woman.
Clones are people two.

Jochteas
01.18.2012 , 02:00 PM | #13
Wanna marry an Alien? Roll a Twi'lek/Zabrak/Miraluka/Mirralan, then Marry Irreso, then you are infact marrying an alien :-P

Minniyar
01.18.2012 , 03:50 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Dominoris View Post
Z is reasonably attractive, intellegent, centered and has that whole bad boy vibe going for him. Alas, he is married to his gun and will not look twice at any woman.
I refuse to accept this! Zenith just has a lot of emotional walls, due to certain events in his past. But you get to a certain point... and... Bioware drops the ball on letting you romance him, dangles him just out of reach. Like you get to that point where he finally relaxes his guard around you and... and... that's it.

Alas, maybe in a future patch. In the mean time I'm working on a fanfic that let's me live my dream :P

Ellisande
01.18.2012 , 08:37 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Jochteas View Post
Wanna marry an Alien? Roll a Twi'lek/Zabrak/Miraluka/Mirralan, then Marry Irreso, then you are infact marrying an alien :-P
Iresso is just UGH.

I want to throw him and Qyzen out an airlock. Coincidentally they are both tanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by cjohnk View Post
You can't add completely arbitrary assumptions on to someone's statement. When a statement is made, take it for what it is not for what it could be if you tack on 7 more words of your own choosing.

GORILLA_Chamz
01.19.2012 , 12:07 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Kyomih View Post
What? Tharan is just toying with me? The selfish bastard!
Well ofc. Why have someone who can directly influence his immediate area. when he can have a wonderfully charming, charismatic, cute women who will do anything to protect his well-being, and that he can turn off at a moments notice? Holiday is every mans dream.
Please, don't mind their frantic screams of agony. We are merely playing a game, you see. I am winning.

Whatsalightsaver
01.19.2012 , 12:22 AM | #17
There is something I'm missing about Zenith that the ladies find attractive. The dude is green, has tendrils coming from his head, doesn't use full sentences, and has a totally kick @ss voice (Troy Baker ftw). Wait. Is it his voice? Are you attracted to his voice? If he sounded like Danny Devito, would you still like him?
My other Jedi Consular is a panda.

Minniyar
01.19.2012 , 06:27 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Whatsalightsaver View Post
There is something I'm missing about Zenith that the ladies find attractive. The dude is green, has tendrils coming from his head, doesn't use full sentences, and has a totally kick @ss voice (Troy Baker ftw). Wait. Is it his voice? Are you attracted to his voice? If he sounded like Danny Devito, would you still like him?
I turned Zenith red, thx Companion Customization packs on Belsavis. He's really handsome in red. And his voice is pure <3, I could curl up in it and go to sleep. So yeah, it's absolutely a selling point. It doesn't bother me that he doesn't use full sentences.

Udolpho
01.19.2012 , 11:50 AM | #19
Hands up, who would like to see Zenith as a male-male romance option when it becomes available?
Pink is the new evil.
Wear it or die.

Minniyar
01.19.2012 , 12:31 PM | #20
I'd bet money you'll get Tharan as a male/male romance long before Zenith. Cause I am willing to bet Holiday won't mind sharing him with another guy. I'm just saying.