Can Zenith be romanced?

Xezkaiel

I am trying to figure out what class I am gonna play on an rp server and want a kool (preferably alien) romance for my character. She is gonna be republic and the JC is the only one with a male alien companion that I see a possible romance with.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope. Lady consulars are stuck with Iresso. (Or a one night stand with another companion).

EDIT:

Also, female troopers can romance an alien. But he's also a cat person, so... your mileage may vary.

Edited by Liaskar

Ugh..soooo the guys get an exotic woman in Nadia (I know many players prob dont want ot romance an alien...but I DO =/) and JC gets a one nigher with a human...and marriage with a human? Lame. Thanks for the info tho! =)

Again...on an RP server I can pretend =P

Honestly, i've never cared much for bioware romances. I won't be romancing nadia. I consider my guy to be a grizzled diplomat who's used to dealing with a scheming opponent. Girl-children throwing themselves at him put him off. I actually have negative affection with nadia, because, frankly, fawning teenagers irritate my character. I get along well with theran for his worldly outlook and zenith for his total war approach on an enemy which simply cannot be allowed to win.

My favorite romance in a video game was neverwinter nights 2. an otherwise forgettable game, the theif character, neeshka, never would have a "romance scene" with you, however, if you treated her well throughout the entire game, she says some of the most inspiring romantic dialouge i've ever seen.

She's tortured and asked to betray you. Being demon-blooded, she's lived a life of hardship, but you, the player, have always treated her kindly. While black garius tortures her, asking her to betray you, she stands tall with her chest out, despite her little body being ravaged by black magic:

"No! I will not betray the one person who has ever shown me kindness!"

If bioware did romance like that, maybe i'd care. They don't, however :p

Originally, I didn't want to romance a companion on my Consular in the event that BioWare ever opened up player/player romancing and/or marriage. However, after I picked up Zenith, I figured he would be a fun romance option for the story's sake.

I got curious and started doing some research to see if he was even a romance option. Some sites said yes while others said no. It seems, all the "yes he can" answers were dated during beta and all the "no he can't" replies are after launch. This made me a little sad. To find out that Iresso was the only option for my character just added insult to injury.

Really? A human? That's... all? Watching paint dry would be more entertaining and worthy of note or attention. The Star Wars universe is extremely diverse - my Consular is a Mirialan even - and a human is the best that could be done?

I can only hope that other companions, Zenith maybe, can become romance options in a later patch.

Z is reasonably attractive, intellegent, centered and has that whole bad boy vibe going for him. Alas, he is married to his gun and will not look twice at any woman.

I refuse to accept this! Zenith just has a lot of emotional walls, due to certain events in his past. But you get to a certain point... and... Bioware drops the ball on letting you romance him, dangles him just out of reach. Like you get to that point where he finally relaxes his guard around you and... and... that's it.

Alas, maybe in a future patch. In the mean time I'm working on a fanfic that let's me live my dream :p

What? Tharan is just toying with me? The selfish bastard!

Well ofc. Why have someone who can directly influence his immediate area. when he can have a wonderfully charming, charismatic, cute women who will do anything to protect his well-being, and that he can turn off at a moments notice? Holiday is every mans dream.

There is something I'm missing about Zenith that the ladies find attractive. The dude is green, has tendrils coming from his head, doesn't use full sentences, and has a totally kick @ss voice (Troy Baker ftw). Wait. Is it his voice? Are you attracted to his voice? If he sounded like Danny Devito, would you still like him?

There is something I'm missing about Zenith that the ladies find attractive. The dude is green, has tendrils coming from his head, doesn't use full sentences, and has a totally kick @ss voice (Troy Baker ftw). Wait. Is it his voice? Are you attracted to his voice? If he sounded like Danny Devito, would you still like him?

I turned Zenith red, thx Companion Customization packs on Belsavis. He's really handsome in red. And his voice is pure <3, I could curl up in it and go to sleep. So yeah, it's absolutely a selling point. It doesn't bother me that he doesn't use full sentences.

I am seriously upset that I can't romance Zenith. There I go spending all this time NOT punching Cedrax in the face, I finally get an attractive alien warrior on my ship and no. NOTHING.

I don't think the voice is the only reason he's attractive, his attitude, serious, focused, also attractive if you like that sort of thing.

( I feel like bioware needs to talk to some actual ladies about what women find attractive because they pretty much universally offer me romances I would never consider.)

( I feel like bioware needs to talk to some actual ladies about what women find attractive because they pretty much universally offer me romances I would never consider.)

Uuuhm, I am one and liked Alistair, Fenris and now Iresso.

Still missed the option to romance Zenith because his character is very interesting.

The problem is, that obviously most (if not all) player characters get only one main romance and a green alien with thingis growing out of his head would be probably too exotic as only choice.

I myself would prefer if they expand the existing romances instead of offering new ones.

Zenith is a much more interesting character than Iresso. After the other companions you meet along the way, Iresso just seems so bland... I'm not that bothered about romancing anyone on my consular but I have to say I agree that Zenith is much more interesting than Iresso.