Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vette+Tank or change spec?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
Vette+Tank or change spec?

marthin
01.08.2012 , 02:39 PM | #1
well i will solo 99% of the time since i got small kids. Lvl 26 right now. Most ingames tell me to use Quinn, but when i do everytime is soooo sloow. But i never Die. When i use Vette i die often, but kill stuff fast.

Spec to DPS and switch to Quinn? Or stay tank with Vette.....? What is most fun/fast?

Cheers

Tannak
01.08.2012 , 02:59 PM | #2
I play Marauder and like you with small kids, generally play solo. My winning combo has generally been Jaesa, and prior to that, Vette. I've found that overwhelming damage has been >> than an AI healer, especially since I am not a tank and if the fight goes on too long I generally don't come out on top. On difficult fights I start by sending in companion to build up a threat headstart. If I time my entry right I find I pull threat when companion is low and with medpac have essentially had 2.5 health bars to burn down opponent

But that's as a DPS spec. As a tank spec, I would keep Mr. Stuffy. Save money on repair bills and get lots of practice using defensive cooldowns and interrupts for when you do flashpoints or operations down the road.