Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoints and story????

Girltank
01.08.2012 , 01:44 PM | #1
I loved esseles, great story, great group interaction, each boss has his own amusing dialogue.

After playing Athiss, hammerstation and mando raiders I get the sad feeling that Esseles is nothing like what flashpoints are gonna be in this game.

Personally I don't think they should bother making flashpoints if they don't intend on making them with story.

No dialogue interactions whatsoever is beyond disappointing for me.

I don't know how the rest of the flashpoints play out but if you think the Devs should make future flashpoints with dialogue and story plz sign here.

PastyTheWhite
01.08.2012 , 01:50 PM | #2
Yeah those middle ones arent very story oriented. But dont judge them all till you've played them all.

Over the past couple days Ive lvled from 30-40 and Cademimu, Boarding Party, Foundry, and Colicoid War Games ... ARE AWESOME and way better than the previous 3... imo.

Trust me I was thinking the same thing after hammer, athiss, and manda raiders.

You want a flashpoint with an awesome story to go with it. The Boarding Party-Foundry pair will be your favorite.

Cant speak for Red Reaper or Detective 7.

Good hunting,

Ujecha

Girltank
01.08.2012 , 01:54 PM | #3
there is hope? good, thx for the reply I won't give up on flashpoints yet

PastyTheWhite
01.08.2012 , 02:20 PM | #4
No problem . I remember being "let down" by athiss and manda raiders. But then came the Boarding Party/Foundry series.

If you played Kotor at all they will be that much more awesome!

Goodluck!