Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alignment Issues

tolaeza
01.08.2012 , 12:49 PM | #1
If this was already mentioned in an early thread I'm sorry, but I got sick of filtering through without a search feature. So in game help has done nothing despite 2 tickets already, but I was wondering if anyone has come across or managed to fix a issue with not receiving alignment points? Before it is asked, it's not a matter of not getting them until the end of a quest line...I am sitting at 9600/10k Dark Side for almost a week now and have not been given any of the points.

On top of this, I have not been given any of the titles for reaching each Dark Side tier, either on my character title pull down, or in the codex. Any suggestions, or at least communication from admins that this is known...anything other than "Galactic support is our specialty..."

tolaeza
01.08.2012 , 01:46 PM | #2
Bump.

tolaeza
01.08.2012 , 03:03 PM | #3
Bump again.

tolaeza
01.08.2012 , 07:16 PM | #4
Bump...any response from devs would be appreciated.

dingoperson
01.08.2012 , 07:18 PM | #5
Saw a lot of mentions of this same bug, where both alignment and social points appeared frozen.
The patch is said to fix people's lack of a 'Darth' title, so it might fix more title and points issues at the same time.

tolaeza
01.08.2012 , 09:55 PM | #6
They fixed the darth title in the last patch. I was looking for something on the forum, or in sections where they list "known" bugs, and this was nowhere on it. Seems like a big deal to me, seeing as how I've missed out on close to 1k alignment points from quests/flashpoints, due to this.

Brokkenarmour
01.23.2012 , 06:42 AM | #7
I believe I am suffering from the same bug. I am currently at 7550 Dark side alignment/0 light side, as I have been for about 2 weeks now. Additionally I have yet to receive credit/title for reaching dark side IV. At this point I have completed enough quests and Hard modes that I should be capped dark side. Bumped for hopeful fix/info.