Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Guild Deployment??????????????????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Guild Deployment??????????????????
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Brokenstatic
12.14.2011 , 04:52 AM | #1
Ok I have 2 questions:

1.) The guild server we were deployed to is not live yet, thus most of my guildies have been accepted to play in day 1 of the EGA. With that said are they going to have to re-roll or are they going to be transfered to said server when it goes live?

2.) With the pre-order date exceptance to the EGA will most guilds have a lvl gap that will become a problem when most guilds get into game (person wise)?.

Please discuss

Brokenstatic
12.14.2011 , 04:54 AM | #2
/bump due to really wanting input on subject lol

CaptainHagbard
12.14.2011 , 04:56 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Brokenstatic View Post
Ok I have 2 questions:

1.) The guild server we were deployed to is not live yet, thus most of my guildies have been accepted to play in day 1 of the EGA. With that said are they going to have to re-roll or are they going to be transfered to said server when it goes live?
I guess the answer is: none of the above. You can stay on the server you chose as a substitution and form your guild there. The fact that the other server is you pre-launch-guild-server doesn't matter much.

Quote: Originally Posted by Brokenstatic View Post
2.) With the pre-order date exceptance to the EGA will most guilds have a lvl gap that will become a problem when most guilds get into game (person wise)?.

Please discuss
Perhaps, but consider this: You can level multiple characters and if you have a specific set of people you want to play with, just level a character first, which you don't want to play as your main. And once all your people are online, you can make your "main" and get going.

btsager
12.14.2011 , 04:58 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CaptainHagbard View Post
I guess the answer is: none of the above. You can stay on the server you chose as a substitution and form your guild there. The fact that the other server is you pre-launch-guild-server doesn't matter much.

Perhaps, but consider this: You can level multiple characters and if you have a specific set of people you want to play with, just level a character first, which you don't want to play as your main. And once all your people are online, you can make your "main" and get going.
This.

DavidBass
12.14.2011 , 07:01 AM | #5 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
This situation shouldn't be possible. Could you please let me know which guild you're in, and what server they were deployed to? I'll investigate.

ishews
12.14.2011 , 07:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidBass View Post
This situation shouldn't be possible. Could you please let me know which guild you're in, and what server they were deployed to? I'll investigate.
nice going Hagbard, you broke the game...sheesh
Run up to opponents going ~pew ~pew. If you have two pistols go ~pew ~pew ~pew ~pew

darriusfox
12.14.2011 , 07:34 AM | #7
I would recheck your guild area while logged as yourself, as DB said "This situation shouldn't be possible", Far as I know all early launched guilds are on currently live servers. Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to say, thank you Bioware, for producing an amazing game! I don't care if i have to wait a few days to get in your product is too amazing for me not to wait Ignore the qq'ers and keep up the good work guys/girls, I <3 everything you've produced thus far. ATX FTW!!!!!

brought to you by the soon-to-be Darth Keldabe!

Ducat
12.14.2011 , 08:11 AM | #8
Did you roll on the right server?
"Who's the more foolish: the fool, or the fool who follows him?"
Join Central Imperial Order http://www.darkjedi.org/club/CIO/

Sithremnant
12.14.2011 , 08:16 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by darriusfox View Post
I would recheck your guild area while logged as yourself, as DB said "This situation shouldn't be possible", Far as I know all early launched guilds are on currently live servers. Slightly off topic, but I just wanted to say, thank you Bioware, for producing an amazing game! I don't care if i have to wait a few days to get in your product is too amazing for me not to wait Ignore the qq'ers and keep up the good work guys/girls, I <3 everything you've produced thus far. ATX FTW!!!!!

brought to you by the soon-to-be Darth Keldabe!
I second that statement

Kourage
12.14.2011 , 08:18 AM | #10
We're those people registered as part of the guild? They they use a different account to play then they registered?
Looking for a good woman. Able to clean, cook, sew, catch bait, and clean fish. Must have boat and motor.
((Please send picture of boat and motor))