Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not everyone Tweets!

Mannce
12.13.2011 , 07:49 AM | #1
I cannot stand it myself. That being said, there is a line of standard communication available. I would ask your higher ups not simply leave updates to the twits of the community. We would all like to see comments. I would ask you either post in both mediums, or stop posting on twitter totally. It is both insulting and very unprofessional to those of us that care not for that medium. You have a web site, and forum, if it's good enough to comment on twitter, it should be here as well. The lack of before hand knowledge (Early Access) and this tactic of communication are terrible signs of customer service.

Rivanwarder
12.13.2011 , 07:51 AM | #2
Lol.

Social media age brah, dont like it then you can just getttt outttt.

Setholic
12.13.2011 , 07:51 AM | #3
yes get on twitter, why wouldn't you do that?

Zaelin
12.13.2011 , 07:51 AM | #4
I don't have Twitter myself. Don't see a need... but, lets be honest, it's probably quicker and easier to post short bits to there faster. You dont have to have Twitter to check this feed.

applepie
12.13.2011 , 07:52 AM | #5
I hate twitter as well, but you don't need to freaking sign up to go on his twitter. Just go to twitter.com/rockjaw and leave it up in a seperate tab. It won't kill you, I promise.

darthmazley
12.13.2011 , 07:53 AM | #6
I agree thats what these forums are for. And to that guy with the social media age. Set up a darn feed on the forums so ppl can see it. Not everyone has twitter
Guest-280: how will the cover system work in 8m flashpoints or w.e raids are named?
Gabe: We'll be resetting Operations on Tuesday morning.

Cormey
12.13.2011 , 07:54 AM | #7
yeah twitter sucks, i can type bigger messages on my smartphone, it seems like a very "early 2k" limit to me. I swear twitter must pay these companies to use them.
Syff, Suder, Lieutenant Lonn, Captain Maureen.
Tassitan, Darth Vandicus, Agent Cormoran, Marin.
Blazerunner legacy, Lord Adraas server

The sees all

Piteous
12.13.2011 , 07:54 AM | #8
I agree with some of what this guy is saying, not everyone uses twitter, or cares to follow the feed. There is no reason why the website and forum cannot be used to get news to use.

Jinroku
12.13.2011 , 07:54 AM | #9
Rockjaw Stephen Reid
Working on a post regarding 'waves' and such. Gimme a minute

Lasarith
12.13.2011 , 07:55 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Mannce View Post
I cannot stand it myself. That being said, there is a line of standard communication available. I would ask your higher ups not simply leave updates to the twits of the community. We would all like to see comments. I would ask you either post in both mediums, or stop posting on twitter totally. It is both insulting and very unprofessional to those of us that care not for that medium. You have a web site, and forum, if it's good enough to comment on twitter, it should be here as well. The lack of before hand knowledge (Early Access) and this tactic of communication are terrible signs of customer service.
i Agree with Cannot stand twitter - but it's the only current way for me to find out what's Happaning
10 Years and over 20 Mmo's and i still miss the first