Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does Bioware support griefing on PvP servers?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Does Bioware support griefing on PvP servers?

Lerdoc
01.08.2012 , 09:38 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Mapache View Post
Level 50's camping noob quest hubs is NOT PvP.
Nope, its not. Still, no one had a gun to your head forcing you to roll on pvp realm.

sir_talmor
01.08.2012 , 09:40 AM | #12
I want to throw my support behind you. The way PVP is right now in this game is a Hazing Process. You get Hazed all the way up to lvl 50 until you can compete with other lvl 50s. Once there, you have a few choices:

- Get retribution by fighting other 50s
- Pick on someone lower than you at lower level areas
- Protect others who are being picked on by 50s

This is just not the PVP that I prefer. I think that if people were given the option, there would only be a small vocal minority who would want to have lvl 50 vs. lvl 30 PVP.

Taallonn
01.08.2012 , 09:44 AM | #13
No offense to the OP, but the first gank squad i saw on the server was 4 of your guildmates all higher level than the majority of the people questing on hoth, so you reap what you sow.

Blurps
01.08.2012 , 09:50 AM | #14
Are you new to the internet ? What kind of players did you think PvP servers would attract ?

DGolubets
01.08.2012 , 09:58 AM | #15
Damn, do ever read? Specially for you when you choose pvp server there is a warning: "This is PvP server bla bla bla.. Are you sure?".

PvP Server = NO restrictions. It's your mistake that you did not read. Now **** and wait for transfer to PvE server where your place is.

MurderBunny
01.08.2012 , 10:22 AM | #16
Your in a Guild right??.

Therese your answer. Now i am not lvl 50, but i more or less murder any one that comes my way and if they annoy me in any way i will camp there corpse.

I try not to, but i will if they try and punt me down a pit or jump me mid fight.

Soazak
01.08.2012 , 10:29 AM | #17
I died in PvP zone
Try a PvE server
Legions of Lettow (EU PvP)

Sorc, Marauder
Guardian, Scoundrel

Cebby
01.08.2012 , 10:30 AM | #18
First of all pvp server or not, plenty of games have rushed to fix this before.. why not follow there example before launch?

Bioware added pvp as an after thought. WZ, open pvp on pve server is useless.

Biotech add ons make even fights, uneven.

As far as posting about it, remember you are posting it for bioware to fix (good luck btw) not the limp bro's that are replying, most likely the very people who are ganking you your guild and the rest of the lowbies on the server.

@OP switch servers.. now. or quit swtor like others are doing over a broken pvp system.

@trolls enjoy your empty server and although i KNOW your attention span doesn't allow for guilt. It might be time to grow up.

@player controled solution. Rallying troops to kill a couple dooshbags takes a long while, when everyone else on the server is busy ganking someone else.

wunahokalugi
01.08.2012 , 10:38 AM | #19
Where are the rules of engagement where Bioware ensures they will counter griefing?

Links please.

Killadrix
01.08.2012 , 10:43 AM | #20
Actually, it is.