My server has regular AFK warzone farmers.

vozza

There's atleast 3-4 regular AFK's in warzone sometimes some of them still there and taunts people on the team. My guild and l and alot of other people l know have reported them. But as usual nothing is being done, even the afkers are taunting me about it, they are not scared of the consequences 'cause all l get is a warning'. Bioware/Lucas Art WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?. What;s worst is that more and more people are doing it. Warzone in my server is almsot ruined if anymore joined theres almost a guarantee that l will get one of them.

If you want prove tell me l took screen shots of the afkers. I have consider leaving the game multiple times cuz i m a regular pvper. If you guys think l'm just qqing. then fine that;s your opinion. I just don't think it;s fair that say 7 people in the pvp pay the same amount as this 1 guy who ruins it for the other 7.

Please read this. And sort out some sort of remedy l'm so sick and tired. These guys are repeat offenders...... YOU GUYS HAVE DONE NOTHING.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah we have them, too - every server does, I guess.

It won't be long until we can report them in the warzone and they'll be kicked from it, just like in RIFT (which didn't have this feature until a couple of months into release either - welcome to

software development). Edited by gevrik

I totally agree with you, have run into a few of them myself and it pisses me off so much! There's a guy on my server who is almost lvl 50 now by doing it and the other people in his guild dosnt even seem to care cause he goes afk and they just keep playing while in the same warzone.

He has been reported countless times and earlier today he got reported again by atleast 4 guys on the team "again" and they havnt done anything about it. Should be banned for doing it tbh and if he/they wants to play again they should have to buy a new account

Play on GTM=get a warning.

There has already been an official reply from Stephen Reid where he said "playing the GTM" is fine and it's part of the MMO experience and it will not get you a warning/ban, but keep on trolling, brother.

you'll always have afk'ers aslong as instanced pvp is around.. noway around it

thats why instanced pvp fails on any mmo.. rewarded for doing nothing

Sure there is.. actually follow up on reports of these folks in a timely manner, and suspend those that do it, for a few days at least.. If they continue, make it more than a few days...

you'd probably be surprised on how fast word gets around.

Edited by Tic-

Only bad point is that if they add too easy to use afk report that kick people off from warground without rewards some people to start to use it as grief tool for sure to kick players that play out so they cannot get any reward just to grief them. Edited by Nordicus

Only bad point is that if they add too easy to use afk report that kick people off from warground without rewards some people to start to use it as grief tool for sure to kick players that play out so they cannot get any reward just to grief them.

It's so easy to implement, if the player has whatever amount of afk kick votes and also does absolutely no damage/healing/nothing in 1 minute = gone.

Only bad point is that if they add too easy to use afk report that kick people off from warground without rewards some people to start to use it as grief tool for sure to kick players that play out so they cannot get any reward just to grief them.

Not if you do something similar to WoW's report system. Reported players get a deserter debuff and if they don't engage in combat they will be removed. Like the one you get when standing in the base. Won't be ideal since it's easy to avoid that kind of detection but I guess it's better than not having anything at all.

What annoys me more than anything is that theres a player over on The Exiles crystal who is blatantly using a bot, theres no doubt about it, As a sage I can pull him into firepits on huttball, expose him to the enemy team, and everysingle time he dies, without a word he runs back to the exact same spot and stealths.

Yet somehow bioware hasnt banned him? hes been reported, by me at least twice, probably by a dozen other people, afking whilst I am totally 100% against it and think they should all be banned, is nothing compared to botting, and yet Bioware have done nothing...

Edited by Meluna

if its not an exploit or against the TOS, theres nothing to report. i havent seen any afkers but if the the game didnt allow them to do it, they wouldnt be able to. Its not a "bug" so its up to bioware the fix it. You reporting a player being at the keyboard and watching a movie on his second screen while hes in a warzone wont do anything. They need to fix the BGs.

if its not an exploit or against the TOS, theres nothing to report. .

Nothing to report??

In a gear based game, people are joining an instance, and earning currency for gear, along with credits, for doing nothing besides hindering the efforts of people trying get the gear legitamately.... and you dont see anything wrong with this?

If this is biowares stance on the situation, i would love to see a link to it, because i'd cancel my sub now.

I'd also love to see the uproar if this type of thing was possible in flashpoints, and pve in general.

Edited by Tic-

if its not an exploit or against the TOS, theres nothing to report. i havent seen any afkers but if the the game didnt allow them to do it, they wouldnt be able to. Its not a "bug" so its up to bioware the fix it. You reporting a player being at the keyboard and watching a movie on his second screen while hes in a warzone wont do anything. They need to fix the BGs.

When you lose 10-20 bg's because of 2-3 afkers in your team please come back.

Hi there!

We will be closing this thread, as it is not appropriate to "call out" other players by name on the forums. If you feel a user has been violating the terms of service, please report them via the in-game report function. Thank you!