Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Red Forman vs Darth Vader

Chassit
01.08.2012 , 08:30 AM | #1
Thoughts?
NFA

You'll take my life but I'll take yours too! You'll fire your musket but I'll run you through!

Druv
01.08.2012 , 10:35 AM | #2
well vader doesnt have a *** to be kicked anymore does he? so red cant do much to him.

BladeStrike
01.08.2012 , 10:41 AM | #3
Vader still has his butt cheeks. Red wins.

Jadedfate
01.08.2012 , 11:27 AM | #4
Red all the way. I'm typically all for Vader, but that man it way too tough.

emmaf
01.08.2012 , 03:04 PM | #5
I vote Vader all the WAY no question about it and it is disturbing that most of you are against that the other guy may be slightly stronger but that has never stopped vader before and dont give me any lectures coz in his own right Vader will most defanitaly kick the guys *** no dout
Emma vader[FONT="Century Gothic"][/FONT]

ThumbtackJake
01.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #6
Red would remove Vader's helmet and make him wear his *** as a hat. Or at least yell long enough to scare Vader and crush his will. Then take away the keys to his Vista Cru... I mean the Death Star.

Armargis
01.08.2012 , 03:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by emmaf View Post
I vote Vader all the WAY no question about it and it is disturbing that most of you are against that the other guy may be slightly stronger but that has never stopped vader before and dont give me any lectures coz in his own right Vader will most defanitaly kick the guys *** no dout
I am sorry but do you know who Red is? A far greater a** kicker than Darth ever was.
"I fight because that is what I was made to do and the Empire is the instrument through which I realize my purpose. The Empire is war made manifest. That is why it is perfect." ―Darth Malgus

JawaJedi
01.08.2012 , 03:59 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by BladeStrike View Post
Vader still has his butt cheeks. Red wins.
True, if he had burned a little more he might've been safe.
I suppose that's ironic.
Quote: Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
I haven't understood anything anyone has said in this thread so far. That's common on these forums though.

Phenomolee
01.08.2012 , 04:32 PM | #9
Red all the way. That guy was like my dad. I'm still removing boots from my *** 15 years after i left his house.

Edit: Just had to add, if this was a movie or a PPV fight, there is no amount I wouldn't pay to see it.

Oappo
01.08.2012 , 05:32 PM | #10
Red would kick vader's ***
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaden
Well it won't be a release date or anything like that. Probably some lame update about polishing rocks or cleaning windows for SWTOR. Maybe a cafeteria workers perspective on what serving lunch in the Bioware office is like.