Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advice for good team night?

Manwolfe
01.08.2012 , 08:11 AM | #1
I know there are some big guilds on here and thought I would get some help.

We are going to begin running a Sunday night Guild night ( we have 15 active) in which we tackle Heroics/flash points, etc, basically we all got a toon in the 25 -30 range plus an alt around 15-20. Republic.

I wanted to get input on what would be good instances to run for those demographics? We have all done some 2 and 4 man heroics on Courescent and Taris, plus the Esselles. But beyond that, what would you guys advise? Any that were particularly fun and doable for us?

Thanks in advance guys!
"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same" Nelson Mendela
Iron Rangers www.ironrangers.net

Manwolfe
01.08.2012 , 04:37 PM | #2
Anyone?
"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same" Nelson Mendela
Iron Rangers www.ironrangers.net

Soluss
01.08.2012 , 05:42 PM | #3
I think 25-30 range was Mandalorian Raiders. It was a pretty fun flashpoint. If that one is to low, I think the next one was cadememu. Its been a while so I cant quite remember the exact level range of each flashpoint. There are a bunch of them.

Another activity you could do with your guild is holocron runs. Go to each planet, up to your levels, and get the datacrons for everyone.