Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

On behalf of Inquisitors everywhere...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
On behalf of Inquisitors everywhere...

Dar-Ell
01.08.2012 , 11:52 AM | #11
On behalf of us Warriors, I apologize for my cohorts vehement defense of our class. Seriously this is one of the most fun arch types I have ever played in any MMO and it's easy to get defensive about it.

As for the topic at hand, (and as others have pointed out) our Force Jump is single target only and shouldn't be breaking your CC's provided the target of the Jump isn't the one being CC'd. Warriors should have a better situational awarness then to jump on the mezzed enemy. If you find it happening, please feel free to politely ask them, in game, to watch their jumps.

For the ones saying we NEED to use our AoE's to maintain agro, well actually no you don't. Yes, at early levels it does make things easier, but it is possible to keep agro without it. If you need it (and I don't like needing it, though I will use it occasionally) our AoE taunt does NOT break mez.

A little strategy a Merc I was grouping with yesterday came up with, if you have multiple elites near by and you are going to CC one of them, let the Jugg go in first, Force Push the mob to be CC'd away from the rest of the group, and AoE the rest. I had no problem keeping agro on two or even three elites (ok, maybe a little problem with three but we were never in danger of wiping and I only came close to dying once)

tl;dr version Force Jump shouldn't be breaking mez, if it is ask the guy nicely to stop or to watch his targets.
Quote: Originally Posted by godihatelag View Post
Worst Launch? Ever heard of Jurassic Park? John gave Dr. Grant early access and all of a sudden... PEOPLE. ARE. DYING.

Badsicilian
01.08.2012 , 12:03 PM | #12
Maybe we warriors should start complaining about SI's breaking Disable Droid...Seems like anytime I CC a droid the SI of the party decides to do their aoe knock back ********.

Athemeus
01.08.2012 , 01:26 PM | #13
On behalf of warriors everywhere:

Learn to mark your CC targets. If you CC something because "it seems like a good idea", but you don't say or mark your target, we can't avoid breaking it.

Selixx
01.08.2012 , 01:37 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Athemeus View Post
On behalf of warriors everywhere:

Learn to mark your CC targets. If you CC something because "it seems like a good idea", but you don't say or mark your target, we can't avoid breaking it.
Generally speaking, the tank should have control of marks, and should be marking the focus target, the cc targets, and anything else you may need marks for.

Vaahanian
01.08.2012 , 02:16 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Eltohan View Post
Don't roll a Marauder AC if you fancy black robes, capes, hoods, cause it's not gonna happen anytime soon. Bioware is trolling us on this and no official response on this.

And on top on this, on the french client at least, the "Dark" (cough "Darth") title is available for SI, but for us warriors we get "Emperor's wrath"

<---Mad Marauder

Finish.Class.Storyline.

<- Mad Marauder that after becoming The Emperor's Wrath I don't get that title, instead I got the Darth title.

Feran_Feitwo
01.08.2012 , 03:31 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Selixx View Post
Generally speaking, the tank should have control of marks, and should be marking the focus target, the cc targets, and anything else you may need marks for.
Generally, my groups pick markers for each person (tank + any CC capables), so if they CC something they call it out and mark BEFORE they cast.
Usually it's something like:
Tank = Fire (Burn this target)
1st CC = Cog
2nd CC = Star/Lightning