Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Horrid FPS

viewtiful_joe
01.08.2012 , 03:35 AM | #11
10$ on "over 9000!!!"

OklahomaSooner
01.08.2012 , 03:35 AM | #12
8th thread? Lovely.

Well, here is my DXDIAG again for your convenience, Bioware.

My issue is I get 1-30 FPS at all times, with constant micro-stuttering. Just tiny, tiny little drops that make my FPS go down to 1-10 for a milisecond.

My system could EASILY run this game at max settings, and it makes no difference if I am at max settings or the lowest settings.

Spoiler

Novarg
01.08.2012 , 03:39 AM | #13
8th thread it is then, Bioware. I'm up for bumping it until my free game time runs out.

Trojan_Rabbit
01.08.2012 , 03:48 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarg View Post
8th thread it is then, Bioware. I'm up for bumping it until my free game time runs out.
I wonder if we just bumped this thread every 30 seconds if Bioware would get the clue?

MajorMelchett
01.08.2012 , 03:50 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarg View Post
They should be giving out extra free credit (at least another 30 days) to cover the hassle this (and other things) has been causing IMO, it would give them mass community respect/support if they did that (never gonna happen though).

I can play the game resonably BUT i now avoid certain areas so i don't have to put up with under 20 fps no matter whats on screen.

viewtiful_joe
01.08.2012 , 03:55 AM | #16
bump...

Kractoa
01.08.2012 , 04:05 AM | #17
Bumper cars (at least im not paying for this)

Sinomatic
01.08.2012 , 04:12 AM | #18
bump for the development team that failed in warhammer and have failed in swtor

bump for using a well known broken engine the hero-engine

bump for using this engine knowing full well it has massive fps an stability issues in crowded areas such as citys an quest hubs in mmo's

bump for pretending this issue doesnt exist

bump for ignoring all the closed > launch testers that report this issue over and over again

bump for the biased paid reviews of swtor that make no mention of the games issues

bump for the indian an mexican call centre customer support staff that have trouble grasping the idea of english an that ati drivers dont work on nvidia gtx 580's

bump for all the pc gamers fed up with EA branded products that are 95% console ports and the other 5% are unoptimised garbage using broken engines like this here hero-engine

bump for all the people who have joined the "never buying EA again" club

bump for all those who run bf3 an skyrim on ultra @ 120 fps but cant get more then 30 in swtor on any graphic setting

kickerbs
01.08.2012 , 04:23 AM | #19
my computer specs are on the bottom of page 104 of the last thread section can anyone give me any info to help out? EDIT* just remembered i can copy and paste

I have an acer aspire z3101-u4062 all in one pc (tablet)

AMD Athlon II X2 240e Processor (2 CPUs), 2.8GHz
4gigs DDR3 of ram 3.8 gigs available
directx11
nvidia geforce 9200 on board 2.0 gigs of memory 512 dedicated (set in BIOS)
with latest beta drivers card set to performance mode and changed ini file in app data location to below the lowest settings
Windows 7 home premium 64 bit completely updated

I get a constant 6 fps anywhere goes down to 1-2 in any city even when looking at walls
I used game booster to take out every non necessary processes, i am running out of options of what to do can anyone help?

Kirkkh
01.08.2012 , 04:24 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinomatic View Post
bump for the development team that failed in warhammer and have failed in swtor

bump for using a well known broken engine the hero-engine

bump for using this engine knowing full well it has massive fps an stability issues in crowded areas such as citys an quest hubs in mmo's

bump for pretending this issue doesnt exist

bump for ignoring all the closed > launch testers that report this issue over and over again

bump for the biased paid reviews of swtor that make no mention of the games issues

bump for the indian an mexican call centre customer support staff that have trouble grasping the idea of english an that ati drivers dont work on nvidia gtx 580's

bump for all the pc gamers fed up with EA branded products that are 95% console ports and the other 5% are unoptimised garbage using broken engines like this here hero-engine

bump for all the people who have joined the "never buying EA again" club

bump for all those who run bf3 an skyrim on ultra @ 120 fps but cant get more then 30 in swtor on any graphic setting
Just, freakin, yes. Thank you.