Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Horrid FPS

Kogri
01.10.2012 , 07:45 PM | #1001
Quote: Originally Posted by Grindie View Post
As far as i understand, that is in the UK only, dont forget they also launched the game in the states, where the numbers are way higher. 350k at peak time, does not mean there are 350k total subscribers. There could be many playing off times and many only playing few hrs a week. Does not change the subscribing status and the money rolling in to EA/BioWare.
No, it not only UK:

Analyst Colin Sebastian at Baird Equity Research said that peak player usage numbers for the game are at about 350,000

It was info from Orgin, and if I remember (I try to find this) but there was also article about how many players swtor needs to become profitable, dont remember it well, but it was something about 2 milions active subs.

You must count how much $ BW and EA spent on creating this game, then on PR etc.. and first they must get those money back and then they will get some profit..

Cathaan
01.10.2012 , 07:47 PM | #1002
Oh here's the official thread?

Not to duplicate but I posted spec and dxdiag here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=160088

I'm open to suggestions at this point, but as I've been following this hoping for any type of solution I'm pretty sure nothing is going to fix it besides bioware.

Luck to all on this!

rentonso
01.10.2012 , 07:49 PM | #1003
From the Dev tracker " most people arenít experiencing performance issues"

Might aswell cancel now folks.

-Id-
01.10.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1004
Most translates to 95%. Ignore the issue, blame it on everyones rigs. gg
Rerolled Republic Commando- Why? Because Huttball gets old 15x's in a row. Seriously. -Infinity Gate-

WE ARE 5%

Postman_Pat
01.10.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1005
That Eurogamer article is so laughable. 5% with low end specs, and look at all the replies at the bottom of the page from people with high end systems. We must have 'stupid' written all over our foreheads.

CursedRevelation
01.10.2012 , 07:50 PM | #1006
Quitting game, have 2months from time-card but i dont regret about that money waste, hope they'll choke with it

Goldsun
01.10.2012 , 07:52 PM | #1007
same hear whit the lag No lag eve before and whit the last patch there is a lag!
Come Swtor Fix It

i Can play bf3 high Settings bit this! whit low its stil laggie as ****!

CursedRevelation
01.10.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1008
game deleted, the end

Dracsoul
01.10.2012 , 07:53 PM | #1009
Quote: Originally Posted by Cathaan View Post
Oh here's the official thread?

Not to duplicate but I posted spec and dxdiag here:
http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=160088

I'm open to suggestions at this point, but as I've been following this hoping for any type of solution I'm pretty sure nothing is going to fix it besides bioware.

Luck to all on this!
They have already planed and executed the setup, 5% lowend systems = no problem on their end and really not worth paying all that time and attention to.. they got a ton of other bugs that they may be able to fix, eventually, and they would like to keep the people who don't have the FPS issue happy.. as for us, we can be written off.. well, they think we can.. I believe the 5% is the number they need to use not the real number.. everyone isn't as vocal as some of us..

Goldsun
01.10.2012 , 07:56 PM | #1010
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracsoul View Post
hey have already planed and executed the setup, 5% lowend systems = no problem on their end and really not worth paying all that time and attention to.. they got a ton of other bugs that they may be able to fix, eventually, and they would like to keep the people who don't have the FPS issue happy.. as for us, we can be written off.. well, they think we can.. I believe the 5% is the number they need to use not the real number.. everyone isn't as vocal as some of us..

Yeuh De got Ton of bugs and Lag spikes omg

It get worse and worser every day

Fix godame game!