Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

enrage timers for heroics flash points.


Gvaz's Avatar


Gvaz
01.09.2012 , 12:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by NasherUK View Post
The enrages are tight so you need to get everything right or you won't beat it, as it should be.
Nah, it shouldn't rely on making no mistakes whatsoever, especially when it's not you making the mistakes.

Deresdod's Avatar


Deresdod
01.09.2012 , 01:03 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Samvan View Post
Hi, my name is Bioware and let me address this issue;

Actually, we don't give a **** about your problems nor do we think the last boss in Boarding Party is overtuned and we also love that Revan does 20k damage in 1 single tick.
Revan isn't that hard. We've taken him down everytime, tank just needs to manage his CD's and everyone needs to be ready for interrupt.
< CATALYST >
⋆ ⋆Destroying End Game content since 2005.⋆ ⋆
@deresdod

swZel's Avatar


swZel
01.09.2012 , 01:43 AM | #13
I think it's nice to see people whine on the forums about the game beeing hard.. It means Bioware is doing something right and actually presents us with a challenge! Yes this boss is an *** but it just makes it nicer when he finally goes down!

stop complaining about it and learn how to play and accept the challenge!

Vandaman's Avatar


Vandaman
01.09.2012 , 02:10 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by swZel View Post
I think it's nice to see people whine on the forums about the game beeing hard.. It means Bioware is doing something right and actually presents us with a challenge! Yes this boss is an *** but it just makes it nicer when he finally goes down!

stop complaining about it and learn how to play and accept the challenge!
What he said.. Its not overtuned, it just requires you to know your class as well as know the mechanics of the fight.. Once you figure it out you will feel so much better!

Jacuzzi's Avatar


Jacuzzi
01.09.2012 , 02:51 AM | #15
Sorry, your group is just bad. We beat that place today in one try no problem with decently geared players with pvp gear and gear from other hard modes.

Gvaz's Avatar


Gvaz
01.09.2012 , 03:37 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacuzzi View Post
Sorry, your group is just bad. We beat that place today in one try no problem with decently geared players with pvp gear and gear from other hard modes.
>geared with pvp gear

The problem is you're OVERGEARING the instance, of course it's going to be *********** easy

you people aren't getting the point at all. the pvp gear you can get (champion) is tier 2, the gear that drops/is able to be obtained in hard modes sans the final boss is tier 1

Jacuzzi's Avatar


Jacuzzi
01.09.2012 , 03:57 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Gvaz View Post
>geared with pvp gear

The problem is you're OVERGEARING the instance, of course it's going to be *********** easy

you people aren't getting the point at all. the pvp gear you can get (champion) is tier 2, the gear that drops/is able to be obtained in hard modes sans the final boss is tier 1
It's not like pvp gear is particularly hard to obtain. Queue up with the same people you do your hard mode flashpoints with and farm valor/commendations. I literally hit 50 less than a week ago and I was able to be geared up enough to steamroll Boarding Party with my similarly geared friends just today.