Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

Ulfrik_Wulfgar
12.31.2013 , 08:28 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Kokkomo View Post
I am a Jedi Shadow, level 42.

I can't beat TZ-27 in no way ! It won 9 times !

What should I do ? Which companion should I use ? Which forces do you suggest ?
Actually this boss is quite easy if you follow the above advice. In terms of its ability to tank damage, it's soft as jelly. It's just able to do enourmous AOE damage. Best to kite it with your ranged abilities (might want to respect to Balance) and you'll be fine.

SandsOfArrakis
01.01.2014 , 01:42 AM | #22
Just killed this guy with my level 40 Infiltration Shadow. Tharan healing and putting him on passive so he didn't get himself killed during AOEs. Used 1 medpack and the droid went down at the first try. Was pretty close, but got it done

Just make sure you use your defensive cooldowns.
Ghanima Atreides (Sage) ~ Jeanne'd'Arc (Guardian) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhiannon (Sorcerer) ~ Samus Aran (Merc) ~ Irulan (Mara) ~ Aurora (Operative)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

Kokkomo
01.06.2014 , 01:35 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelanis View Post
I would use your Heroic Moment at the start of the fight, if you're struggling with the boss. Also, every single time it casts Overload, you should interrupt it. If the interrupt doesn't work for some reason, then use Force Wave to push it back, or Force Stun to disable it for 4 seconds. If neither of those work, use Force Speed to get out of the AOE, and like a previous poster said: put your companion on passive for Overload's duration to bring them out of the AOE, too. Barring that, Resilience should work on Overload, and you have that by level 42. Always remember: Resilience is your friend
Thanks Aelanis but I have a question ;

Exactly Which time must I put on My Companion on passive ?
RESIST !

SandsOfArrakis
01.06.2014 , 01:52 PM | #24
Thanks Aelanis but I have a question ;

Exactly Which time must I put on My Companion on passive ?
As soon as you see the droid starting to cast overload Once the overload has passed you can put your companion back on active duty
Ghanima Atreides (Sage) ~ Jeanne'd'Arc (Guardian) ~ Sihaya (Scoundrel) ~ Elysaine (Sentinel)
Rhiannon (Sorcerer) ~ Samus Aran (Merc) ~ Irulan (Mara) ~ Aurora (Operative)
The Corrino Legacy Server: The Red Eclipse

Aelanis
01.06.2014 , 04:45 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SandsOfArrakis View Post
As soon as you see the droid starting to cast overload Once the overload has passed you can put your companion back on active duty
I got ninja'd. That's what I get for derping around Korriban on a lowbie.
Dulfy Guides: Hatred, Serenity, Darkness, Kinetic Combat
Ellendra - Death MarkExit Area - Theraton
The Shadowlands

Droidist
01.07.2014 , 08:52 PM | #26
I have done this fight as both sage and shadow. Yep, put companion on passive, run away soon as he grapples you, then force run back to him once he's done so he doesn't get too much damage in while you are closing in on him (as shadow), for sage, just bubble and heal/dps after running away. You must run away no matter what once grappled.

There is also another fight later (same planet) that still bugs where your companion leaves the room and won't fight with you... that one was annoying.
A force of one, yes, the solo player!

Kokkomo
01.08.2014 , 02:22 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by SandsOfArrakis View Post
Thanks SandsOfArrakis but I think I am doing something wrong ! Because It beat me again again

I will be crazy at the end ! I can not stop its AoE.

My only solution , I should be level 44 ...

I can not think of anything else now !
RESIST !

Kokkomo
01.17.2014 , 03:35 AM | #28
I beat it at the end

I had to be Level 44 !
RESIST !

TakexeNex
04.02.2014 , 09:40 PM | #29
I beat it at the end

I had to be Level 44 !
Just remember on these what I call class gate missions, the enemy target also gains level when you do although I do not know if its skills also gain strength. Found several of these quests scattered through the story to this point and each one teaches a different battle technique. If you don't discover the lesson your gameplay doesn't improve much. Learn the lesson, it makes higher levels more tolerable. Forgot to say thanks to those who went before to obtain this information and these forums have helped many times to figure out tough situations though using the search feature can be more than a bit unwieldy. And using the info gleaned here was able to defeat the problem, again many thanks.
Patience is a funny thing, what the young lack but have time for. What the old have learned and have far less time to practice.

darth_jaime
06.11.2014 , 02:39 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by aarka View Post
Yes, you are missing the button on the companion's toolbar which tells them to stop fighting and run to you. Robot starts AoE, you bolt out of the way and hit that button. Then hit the button again when you engage.
Tried the method listed here and I was at full health when the MOB went down <sigh>