Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

Missandei
06.11.2012 , 11:07 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Death_Mist View Post
My question is to those who have actually done this fight if its possible to solo or if there is something i am missing.
I dont really remember about this particular fight, but have you tried to use your «Heroic Moment» ability bychance?
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Madned
06.11.2012 , 12:22 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
I dont really remember about this particular fight, but have you tried to use your «Heroic Moment» ability bychance?
Yes, It helped me last about 30 seconds more than I would have had without it.

Anokii
07.12.2012 , 06:12 PM | #13
My gawd, these forums are indispensable sometimes. I thought I my problem was sleep deprivation and I wasn't interrupting quick enough.

Personally I find these harder bosses / mobs that are thrown in (like Atiss Station) to be a real mental challenge and some thing that makes you stop and think. Albeit I have often wanted to throw something rather largeish at the screen in pure rage / frustration. I just wish you could have a moddable necklace where you could take 'trinkets' from these type of elites and wear them with pride.

As for this one I can hardly wait to get back now and slay this beastie.

Hmm, how bout it Dev's? - Moddable necklace, slots can only be filled with 'trophy's from special elites.

NICKjnp
07.16.2012 , 07:21 AM | #14
I got someone on Belsavis to help me. He was a lvl 58 and I was lvl 45. Both our companions were killed, I was killed, and he was knocked down to a sliver of health. My view is that this boss was probably easier pre-1.2 before the sage/sorcerer nerf. They probably didn't take the class story in PVE into account so now we get fights that are nigh impossible to complete on our own (though congrats to those that did).

RicoZaid
12.29.2012 , 09:48 PM | #15
Thanks for this post =)
60 (64 valor) Powertech, 60(22) Mercenary, 60(9) Sniper, 60(1) Juggernaut, 60(1) Assassin, 60(45) Scoundrel, 60(11) Sage, 57(10) Commando, 55(58) Shadow, 55(46) Gunslinger, 55(45) Sentinel, 57(15) Guardian, 49(5) Agent, 55(1) Vanguard, 34(1) Marauder, Founder.

RankorSSGS
12.31.2012 , 01:09 PM | #16
Yea, I also found this to be the toughest boss of the entire consular story, except for the very last one. Swapping the companion to passive for the aoe was the only way I was able to do it. The final one though, I did have to go and get a friend, but that possibly is due to me facing him at 49, since I rushed my class story in order to enjoy being top of the PvP heap for a while.

DanFe
05.07.2013 , 12:02 PM | #17
I had a little different solution. I ran away when he grabbed me. used force speed to get away, healed up some, pounded him with all I had. Qyzen didn't last long, But I finally got him, and my health never got below 1/4.

Kokkomo
12.25.2013 , 02:59 AM | #18
I am a Jedi Shadow, level 42.

I can't beat TZ-27 in no way ! It won 9 times !

What should I do ? Which companion should I use ? Which forces do you suggest ?
RESIST !

Aelanis
12.25.2013 , 06:24 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Kokkomo View Post
I am a Jedi Shadow, level 42.

I can't beat TZ-27 in no way ! It won 9 times !

What should I do ? Which companion should I use ? Which forces do you suggest ?
I would use your Heroic Moment at the start of the fight, if you're struggling with the boss. Also, every single time it casts Overload, you should interrupt it. If the interrupt doesn't work for some reason, then use Force Wave to push it back, or Force Stun to disable it for 4 seconds. If neither of those work, use Force Speed to get out of the AOE, and like a previous poster said: put your companion on passive for Overload's duration to bring them out of the AOE, too. Barring that, Resilience should work on Overload, and you have that by level 42. Always remember: Resilience is your friend
Dulfy Guides: Hatred, Serenity, Darkness, Kinetic Combat
Ellendra - Death MarkExit Area - Theraton
The Shadowlands

Vodrin
12.30.2013 , 04:17 PM | #20
Just run out of the AoE and put your companion on passive after the pull to save him. Fight becomes rather easy when you don't get hit by the AoE, it's impossible when you dont get out of the AoE.