Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Shadow / Assassin
TZ-27 Annihilator Droid - Belsavis

Death_Mist
01.08.2012 , 01:21 AM | #1
Level 41 Jedi Shadow Infil spec (Full level 40 pvp geared). During the class mission "Hostile Population" you have to kill a TZ-27 Annihilator Droid. I am having trouble defeating it. I have tried using both Qyzen(Got him down to half) and Theran(He could keep me around 90%) as well as the other ranged tank.

I am having trouble when the elite decides to do the AOE which can not be interrupted . I am able to run but my companion just sits there and takes it and thus dies.

My question is to those who have actually done this fight if its possible to solo or if there is something i am missing.

aarka
01.08.2012 , 01:46 AM | #2
Yes, you are missing the button on the companion's toolbar which tells them to stop fighting and run to you. Robot starts AoE, you bolt out of the way and hit that button. Then hit the button again when you engage.

Death_Mist
01.08.2012 , 02:01 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by aarka View Post
Yes, you are missing the button on the companion's toolbar which tells them to stop fighting and run to you. Robot starts AoE, you bolt out of the way and hit that button. Then hit the button again when you engage.
.facepalm I totally forgot about the passive toggle. thanks!

Edit: It worked flawlessly. ~Now i feel derpy.

ZenBones
01.08.2012 , 12:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Death_Mist View Post
.facepalm I totally forgot about the passive toggle. thanks!

Edit: It worked flawlessly. ~Now i feel derpy.

Heh, no worries. I had to google it before I facepalmed.
Jedi Consular Shadow - "Sounds dangerous. I'll take care of it."
May the farce be with you.

Harukaze
01.10.2012 , 02:10 PM | #5
This boss isn't even a little bit funny. I have a mid-300s Cybertech and Artificer, so my level 41 Kinetic Shadow is very well geared. I solo every lone Champion I run across without a problem. This guy is NOT an elite, he's *worse* than a Champion.

Keeroe
01.10.2012 , 03:09 PM | #6
Yea that Elite can cause some issues, but like others said, you just have to "Stance Dance" your companion a bit. I even moved the skill shortcut to a hot key of a skill I would most likely not use too often for that fight.

For future people who may run across this, you can get out of there without much damage to yourself if you pay attention to the pattern the Elite does. Right before he does the AoE attack, he will pull you and your companion in close. After the pull, just switch your companion to passive, and move out of the AO. Don't forget to switch your companion out of Passive mode.

Fairell
01.10.2012 , 04:38 PM | #7
killed him where he was 5 lvls higher. you will hug the pillar for quite some time, but it is possible^^
Fairell - Infiltration Shadow - Darth Traya
Xar'fai Legacy

FinDevil
01.30.2012 , 02:06 PM | #8
I killed him when he was 20 levels higher than me, so that makes me better than you sir.

MaxDuros
06.05.2012 , 03:22 PM | #9
I'm not happy with this so-called challenge. Seems pretty pointless to have an enemy that is near impossible to beat. I've tried several times. Went to the next planet, got up to level 45 and am still getting stomped. I consider this a bug. For those that have successfully gotten past this droid, congratulations. For those of you trying to, good luck. Me, I'm going to spend my money on something that is actually fun.

Madned
06.11.2012 , 11:01 AM | #10
Yeah, STILL strying to get past that enemy. I mean Vivicar was eaiser to beat! My solution, try and find another player to group with and have them take it down.