Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rolling need for your companions?

Zichus
01.08.2012 , 12:55 AM | #1
DO any of you do this and or do you think this is acceptable in instances/raids?

I certainly wouldn't do it for orange and up items, but I think for blues or Greens id roll need for items that would benefit my companion. What you guys think?
"Strength and Honor."

"The brave don't fear the grave. "

Sinemetu
01.08.2012 , 01:46 AM | #2
Not really. I could roll need on almost everything in that case.
Legion: Geth do not infiltrate.
C-Sec Customs: You should leave your personal synthetic assistant at home. They're not allowed on shuttles anymore.
Legion: Geth do not intentionally infiltrate.

tXHereticXt
01.08.2012 , 01:53 AM | #3
Only time I myself tolerate this kind of behavior is if nobody can use the loot. Say we're two juggs (one tank and one DPS), a Sorcerer, and Sniper - all we get is aim gear; I see no issue there. But if someone is deliberately rolling need on everything claiming "it's for my companion" when people on the FP could use it, they get booted. And I don't care if I have to start over, I'll do it.

abpandanguyen
01.08.2012 , 02:32 AM | #4
only time i would say it is okay is while you're leveling and if the item in question is going to get vendored

i've been 50 and am pretty PvE geared and PvP geared and i haven't pulled my companions out except to put gear on them lol

Bionixx
01.08.2012 , 02:51 AM | #5
No.

/thread

Whoever does it should be ignored and people should be warned about him on the server foru...err never mind.

double /thread
Something, something, something, dark side.
Something, something, something, complete.

Saintphoenix
01.08.2012 , 02:52 AM | #6
Just so u know blues and modables are treated as the same lvl, look at the market they have blues a modable as the same kinda thing
. . . . . . . . ¶▀▀||▀▀▀▀|________¶▀▀|
|XXXXXX//▀▀▼▼▀▀[]▀▀▀▀||||▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀||▀▀|
|XXXXX//('']/'''''''''''|XXXX/''''''''''''''''
Squadron 419

Rawrarig
01.08.2012 , 02:54 AM | #7
This sort of needs to be addressed in some way because I was in a group and I was told off for needing an item that I need because apparently everyone needs it because everyone can use for either them or their companion, but surely something you use yourself will take priority over needing for companions...

zeshakha
01.08.2012 , 02:58 AM | #8
I don't see why not, we had someone do that tonight in a Heroic. However, he ASKED and the three of us were fine with it. Every item is unacceptable, an item nobody else needs I don't see why not.
Jung Ma <Night's Radiance>
Hirse- Sage healer | Zeshakha- Vanguard tank
Joleer- Scoundrel healer | Ortamek- Sentinel
Zaia- Shadow tank

apacheFX
01.08.2012 , 02:58 AM | #9
Guild Groups 'nuff said...
"Go LIke Hell"

Maerdyn
01.08.2012 , 03:14 AM | #10
I dont and if I do it I ask first.
Člověk umírá tolikrát, kolikrát ztratí přítele