Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Holy crap, The sith warrior has the sexiest voice in gaming.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Holy crap, The sith warrior has the sexiest voice in gaming.

rleitner
01.08.2012 , 03:21 PM | #21
While the male voice isn't Alistair from DA:O, the female Sith Warrior voice is Morrigan. Perfectly casted.

Avatorius
01.09.2012 , 03:37 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by LeandraNyx View Post
The male and female Sith Warrior voices are both awesome. They both really nailed the right tone -- deadly and sexy.
^ so so true.

I didn't try the male BH voice yet though
"There aren't too many problems a good axe can't solve"

Merihim
01.09.2012 , 03:54 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Lyereth View Post
A Jedi Knight sounding emotionless you say?

Where is the precedent for that?
Yeah right, everytime when someone points this out, someone try's to backfire this by saying: "Yeah the Jedi needs to be emotionless". Pure ********, it's just a failure in the voice acting, or script whatever.

For example a Mace Windu or Obi-wan did'nt speak with emotions? Changing their fricking tone when speaking or shouting? Because "There is no emotion, there is peace" crap, does'nt mean you have to sound like some dude who's down 24/7, and does'nt know how to react to different situations.

Anyway just a opinion.
"You have allowed this Darklord to twist your mind, untill now, untill now you've become the very thing you swore to destroy"
"Don't lecture me, Obi-wan. I see through the lies of the Jedi. I do not fear the Darkside as you do"

Khabarach
01.09.2012 , 05:10 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by rleitner View Post
While the male voice isn't Alistair from DA:O, the female Sith Warrior voice is Morrigan. Perfectly casted.
The female Sith Warrior is most definitely not Claudia Black.

[edit] Just looked it up, it's apparently Natasha Little, don't know a lot about her myself, but apparently she was in DA:O http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0514638/

rleitner
01.09.2012 , 05:24 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Khabarach View Post
The female Sith Warrior is most definitely not Claudia Black.

[edit] Just looked it up, it's apparently Natasha Little, don't know a lot about her myself, but apparently she was in DA:O http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0514638/
Wow, I was quite wrong. Could have sworn it was her, too. Thanks for the info.

VainEldritch
01.09.2012 , 06:17 AM | #26
I agree on the female.

Male Sith Warrior voice work is the worst in the game, imho. He sounds lie he's reading the lines from a card over the 'phone and the intonation is the same - exactly the same - regardless of of what he's actually saying - it's terrible!

Compare the Sith Warrior male voice work to the Sith Inquisitor female - now that actress manages to sound by turns dry, sarcastic, peevish, evil, bellicose, conniving - you name it and she nails it.

Nope - male Sith Warrior voice is so bad I actually dropped my male Jugg at 18 and rolled female - I couldn't take it any more.
Vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanitas
"I didn't get where I am today by letting some snot-nosed Jedi Padawan leave my cheese out in the wind." Sith Imperial Guard Vorlok Vanitas explains why Jedi Younglings must die.
Star Wars: The Old Republic beta tester and Founder

el_pinko_grande
01.09.2012 , 11:42 AM | #27
I like my female SW's voice, especially cause I chose body type 3 for her, and the voice and the body seem to go pretty well together. I think it might feel a bit discordant if I had made a more petite SW, though.

OTOH, I can't believe anyone likes the male BH's voice. One of my friends is playing one, and we all make fun of him on vent whenever his character speaks in a dialog scene.

JamieM
01.09.2012 , 11:44 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by CreedIV View Post
Honestly if I had his voice (Or hers. Female sith is BA too.)

I'd be the Daniel Craig of gaming. (and/or Angelina Jolie)

(I'm straight)

Well actually if I had the female siths voice then I'd sound like those guys on Jersey Shore.
No I don't watch that show I'm just saying I'd sound like that.

I watched it on youtube. K? we're done.

I'm Rambling. Discount the other things I said.

Except the part about me being straight.

Not that I'm against gay people it just ain't my thing.

Is this considered trollin'? I guess not :/
Dude you are funny

JamieM
01.09.2012 , 11:48 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by VainEldritch View Post
I agree on the female.

Male Sith Warrior voice work is the worst in the game, imho. He sounds lie he's reading the lines from a card over the 'phone and the intonation is the same - exactly the same - regardless of of what he's actually saying - it's terrible!

Compare the Sith Warrior male voice work to the Sith Inquisitor female - now that actress manages to sound by turns dry, sarcastic, peevish, evil, bellicose, conniving - you name it and she nails it.

Nope - male Sith Warrior voice is so bad I actually dropped my male Jugg at 18 and rolled female - I couldn't take it any more.
Totally disagree with you. The male SW sounds awesome! I'm a Brit so I know an evil sounding accent when I hear one and this guy is perfect. The scenes where he pronounces death on random soldiers through to entire families are pitch perfect. The ne thing that does grate massivey though after the first 30 or so times you hear it is the rehashed dialogue:

Hearing "There won't be a heart left beating" is a major annoyance now.

Capella
01.10.2012 , 10:18 AM | #30
The female Sith Warrior's voice is so sexy. I have such a crush on my own voice now that I'm excited for every cutscene because I can listen to her.
Main: Auriva, Sith Juggernaut | Guild: CIF Lords | Server: The Ebon Hawk | Crafts: Synthweaving ; Cybertech