Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Product code?

Santium
12.14.2011 , 04:12 AM | #1
I'm Not to fussed about early access, Just a little confused on when Payments..

I bought the game on 28 from Origin, they charged me £5 only so far for early access, But no other charges have been applied yet..

So my question is when do they charged the rest, and when I read my account details

Subscribe (or redeem a Game Time Code)You can't subscribe to Star Wars: The Old Republic until you have redeemed a Product Registration Code.

But in Origin is say that I have preodered The Digital Deluxe Edition

So what happens now, do they send me something via email? when do I pay the rest of the money?

In Origin there's a Product Code which I tried entering but it declined it says it was already in use

So where do I redeem a Product Code

Ephilon
12.14.2011 , 04:15 AM | #2
EGA invites are sent via email in the order in which you pre-ordered your game, check your account details under the pre-order tab, if you have already entered your code and have a pre-order item (Color Stone) then you just have to wait for an email saying you now have access to the game.

Santium
12.14.2011 , 04:17 AM | #3
I done some reading

Everyone who has pre-ordered Star Wars: The Old Republic and redeemed their Pre-Order Code on our Code Redemption Center will be able to access and use their Pre-Order Color Stone during Early Game Access. To get your Color Stone, visit a mailbox in-game and pick up your in-game mail. Digital items associated with the Digital Deluxe Edition and Collector’s Edition will be available once you have redeemed your official Game Product Registration Code, and will be sent to you via in-game mail.
Starting at Early Game Access, digital items associated with the Digital Deluxe Edition and Collector’s Edition will be available once you have redeemed your official Game Product Registration Code, and will be sent to you via in-game mail.

Ephilon
12.14.2011 , 04:21 AM | #4
Click on the "My Account" tab right up top of this site, you will see a little pad lock and PRE-ORDER in the menu bar, click that, if it says you have redeemed your code and you have a color stone waiting, that means your code is already in the system. Like I said, they send out the invites in the order that the codes were redeemed, you just have to wait.

IronMan_I
12.14.2011 , 04:24 AM | #5
You should be charged.. The Day of Release.. which is the 20th.