Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character is stuck.. well infact it is more than stuck

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Character is stuck.. well infact it is more than stuck

ZoiN
12.14.2011 , 03:55 AM | #1
Alright so I logged out earlier today, and after coming back home after doing a few errands I went and logged back onto the game.

To my big surprise however I found my self standing in the cantina with the entire hud and everything else as well with my trusty companion next to me. Only problem is, I am a holographic conversation type of mode.

Now this has resulted me in not being able to use any abilities, not being able to move or jump (I can however turn around), the /stuck command does not work, and it does not kill me either. Neither am I able to use my quick travel ability.

at the same time I couldn't find any type of costumer service answer that would let me put up a ticket for being stuck, so I guess my character is now going to be stuck on my account for a very long time untill a bioware employee is going to answer my ticket ?

Quite frustrating I must admit.

Epyoch
12.14.2011 , 04:22 AM | #2
This happened to me...restarting the my computer and seemed to help strangely not restarting the game client itself.

my wording might be off on that last statement so I will clarify

When I restarted my client in beta - I found I was still a holographic shell of a man
When I restarted my computer in beta - I was my whole self again

I don't think it should have anything to do with the other...